These Reporters Ditched Mainstream Journalism to Become Woke Activists

By Ken Lund (Flickr: CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Kate Smith

William Golden, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons

CBS News correspondent Kate Smith is the most recent instance of a mainstream journalist leaving her job in favor of joining the woke mob. Smith covered “abortion access” with CBS since 2018 but immediately after leaving the network she announced her pro-life stance.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl

Oh my, what a surprise! I’m not!
These turds are all idiots, and the only people listening to them are equally retards.

H sutton
H sutton

Stupid is ad stupid doed

Sammy
Sammy

And here I thought “mainstream journalists”
(there are no “journalists”) were already Woke Activists. lol

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl

Ok, what exactly about my post is controversial? RELEASE my comment NOW!

cashgirl

Aggravating, isn’t it? I have asked them so many times to point out exactly what was in a comment that offended their sensibilities, so I can try to avoid them. But never a response! 🙁

James R Maxwell
James R Maxwell

you spoke the TRUTH and they cannot handle that, it hurts their feelings

Barry Johnson
Barry Johnson

So . . . half of these are totally unknown to me, the other half are irrelevant as far as I’m concerned.
Barry Age 76
PO1 USN RET
Vietnam 3x (Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club)

Mac
Mac
Reply to  Barry Johnson

👍

Common Sense
Common Sense
Reply to  Barry Johnson

Many were mainstream tv. Sadly, just because you don’t know them, it doesn’t mean they aren’t impacting this country. Look at all the undercover trolls Trump had to deal with in the White House! Remember Vinderman? What a useful tool with obvious issues!

I’ll tell ya, the far left rewards it’s own with money and career opportunities. I can’t remember a Christian conservative doing that. They don’t stick together, and they ‘eat their own.’

Leif Knudsen
Leif Knudsen

Amazing that the main stream media has been entirely hijacked by the socialist movement.
Why are journalists being socialists a law of nature?
Why do these people abandon their professional obligations to be tools of the woke army?
I have a feeling it is water running downwards from the socialist takeover of universities.

Common Sense
Common Sense
Reply to  Leif Knudsen

It is. Conservatives need to up their game in the tech and education sectors big time.

monica
monica

Is that a typo? She joined “reproductive rights” a abortion group, to become “pro-life?????” I’m confused. You mean pro-abortion?

Dee S

Everyone sees the woke community rules by insanity, and depravity, they aren’t even civilized anymore…. is it any wonder that people are tuning them out. They think they become more significant by being woke when really their futures are very bleak, especially in the eyes of God, and also in the last Days when we all should be doing whats right ….not wrong. Romans 12:17 ( Do not repay anyone evil for evil.) Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written, “It is mine to avenge, I will repay, says the Lord. This doesn’t mean NOT defending laws, constitutions, freedoms, and liberties, it means standing up and doing the RIGHT AND HONEST THING, AND WHATS LAWFUL AND JUST. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Romans 14:12. So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to the Lord.

Dee S

God sees when people shut out his word!

Grace
Grace

In the NWO where Elites rule and the working class replaces the defunct middle class do these buffoons, who were such loyal soldiers to the cause’ imagine for one moment they will be rewarded and welcomed in the upper echelon? No, the NWO won’t need you anymore and will throw all of your liberal asses to the defeated dogs and we will devour you.

John Wood
John Wood

I do not watch any of those clowns and have never even heard of many of them.

Tom
Tom

I am baffled by the term “progressive” when so many of these people want more government oversight, control and bigger government which is the exact opposite of why our country was founded. These people are anything but progressive but rather they are REgrerssive and looking for more government involvement in their lives. But then, that’s not the only questionable thing about the left.

Blueberry
Blueberry

I will never understand why all these people are okay with the country heading toward socialism/communism. Are they really so unaware that they don’t realize that they also will be on the boat when it sinks?

Joe
Joe

Left=wing heroes, becoming woke zeros.lol

Frances Weingarten
Frances Weingarten

These reporters are obviously not aware that most people aren’t interested in what they have to say! They should take a good look at who’s listening to or reading them!
They might then realize that they can flaunt themselves a much as they like, but it’s likely that they’ll never attract much of an audience!

Karole
Karole

This article missed a whole lotta so called journalists! Maybe there should be a list of those who DID not turn to “wok-ism”

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
Reply to  Karole

There’s no such list. Now being “woke” is the in thing. Many say, go woke, go broke!
I couldn’t agree more!

Jawad
Jawad

Awwww! Did dey get deir pwecious widdle feewings hutt?

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
Reply to  Jawad

Yeth they did. They vewy, vewy senthitive!
Hahaha, such morons!