These Republican Senators Just Folded to Democrats

Carol M. Highsmith, via Wikimedia Commons

Roy Blunt

Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America, CC BY-SA 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0>, via Wikimedia Commons

Missouri Senator Roy Blunt voted alongside Democrats to begin debate on Biden’s infrastructure bill.

BDS
BDS

AZ time to vote Skidmore out!!!’

ARTHUR J HYATT
ARTHUR J HYATT
Reply to  BDS

another arizona rhino

Fed Up With the Sell Out
Fed Up With the Sell Out

Wow. What a surprise. The Republicans dropped ’em and bent over for the Democrat/Communists. Again. Gee, that never happens, does it? There is no more GOP. There is just the Left and Right wings of the Democrat/Communist Party.

Sold out again. Yup, what a surprise.

ARTHUR J HYATT
ARTHUR J HYATT

see what happens when Trump is not there to hold these assholes in check

CowboyBob
CowboyBob

B**LS**t! I’m so sick of reading all these defeatist post from people that I am supposed to go to (cultural) war with. You are a “free” thinking American and you can give up whenever you want. However, I ask you this question? Name me one RINO that you would NOT vote for against the BEST socialist Democrat? Don’t be fooled. Some of OUR Representatives and Senators are half scum, but ALL socialist Democrats are ALL scum. I outgrew being a political purist during the Carter administration. I fought in a war (Vietnam) that we lost (like every war since then). You knew every time you got a new CO that some were ill-equipped and unqualified. But you worked around them. After about 6 months they knew better and improved. You NEVER get everything you want or need. But you play the hand that’s been dealt you. You do your thing and I’ll do mine. And to me, it’s “live free or die”. Hopefully you will be with me. But if not, enjoy your utopian life under tyranny.

A Marine Fighting to Keep our Faith in God & Ameri
A Marine Fighting to Keep our Faith in God & Ameri

Very well stated. The fact is that a good percentage of both the Democratic and Republican parties have either turned traitors to our Constitution and the traditional Democratic Republic values, beliefs and responsibilities that once defined our Country as the land of the free, home of the brave and the model for true Free & Law Abiding Democracies around the world. Granted, there are a few on each side of the aisle that really do qualify as Patriots but most if not the majority clearly are anti-America, self serving traitors. As a proud veteran and life long tax payer I will continue to support President Trump and those Patriotic elected and appointed officials who continue to live by their promises they swore to keep. The rest we can drop off in Guantanamo Bay where they can continue to feed off of the American taxpayer that includes lifetime confinement, in a value system that they believe in. God Bless America and continue to support our Nation and constitutional freedoms & rights..

Richard
Richard

This is why America is going to FALL just like the Roman Empire did as We today have to many Republican ASS KISSERS! Why because it is Republicans like Mitch who are SPINLESS and Gutless and this is why AMERICA NEEDS TO BRING BACK AMERICA’S TRUE LEADER “PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Marie
Marie

Republicans (RINOs) are so weak and foolish. They don’t see how this undermines future negotiations. I’m truly disgusted.

julia
julia
Reply to  Marie

I did not leave the dem party for Rinos like them.

Clay D. Jensen
Clay D. Jensen

RINO Bill Cassidy is a huge embarrassment to the state of Louisiana. Cassidy, if he ran, couldn’t win an election for dog catcher anywhere in Louisiana. He needs to go back to Illinois where he came from and be a Demorat, which he is!

Clay D. Jensen
Clay D. Jensen

Biggest RINO in the Senate. Why do people keep re-electing her?

Ben Matthews
Ben Matthews

By now almost everyone know’s this, it matters not in this “cess-pool” of a swamp, if you ‘say’ you’re a demo(n)©rat or a Re-pub!€-c#n+….it’s a Swamp❗️

George 7
George 7

THESE BUMS? I HOPE ALL OF THEM ARE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE BIG TIME! THEY HAVE NO SPINE! “WE” HAD SOME “HOPE” in the Senate. Well, FORGET THAT! SPEND “like crazy”, & let “Mitch” go along with the Dems. This “turkey throat” Republican has “sold “US” down the road. I’m sick of politics & the DEEP STATE. Time for McConnel to go.

George 7
George 7

These people make me sick. Romney, Cheney,& a bunch of RINO’s should join the Dems.Thery “ARE” despicable & are making our lives MISERABLE ! Let everybody into the USA, regardless of Covid. FORCE “all of us , vaccinated to wear masks, & let everybody “in” “who’s” got, “it” and THEN “tell “US:” , “it’s our fault” that Covid has spread! So much for 2022 “elections”! .

George 7
George 7

Hey guys! They’ve blocked me again

MD Anthony
MD Anthony

What asbout tht paragrph in the bill that gives amnesty to all illegal aliens

william carlisle
william carlisle

Its money, folks, and the demos have a lot of it from foreign to domestic sources

Stephen Russell
Stephen Russell

RINOs always aid Dems day 1

Bill
Bill

Well I guess it’s business as usual in Washington Dog Crap

sly8ball
sly8ball

hope there is a major red upheaval in 2022 and in 2024….and that includes removing RINOs….