Hunter Biden Loses It Over People Criticizing His Art Scam

Center for Strategic and International Studies via Flickr

Hunter Biden isn’t happy that people aren’t responding well to his latest money-making scheme in the art world. For those unaware, the scandal-ridden Biden son is now an artist and he’s selling his pieces for upwards of half a million dollars, not too shabby for a newcomer to the art world.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that the price tag associated with Biden’s art has more to do with his last name than any actual talent he may or may not possess. However, Biden is so delusional that he simply doesn’t see it that way and when he was asked about it on the art podcast Nota Bene he had two words for the critics: “F*** ’em.”

According to Fox News:

“I never said what my art was going to cost or how much it would be priced at,” Biden told hosts Nate Freeman and Benjamin Godsill.

“I’d be amazed if my art had sold for $10, just because the first time you ever go about it is the idea someone is attracted to your art, let alone that they would pay something for it,” the president’s son continued.

Former Obama White House ethics chief Walter Shaub has been outspoken about the obvious ethical issues surrounding the President’s son selling art to anonymous buyers for such a high price tag. After hearing Biden’s poorly laid out defense Shaub laughed at him once again.

“The son of a sitting president is amazed anyone would pay more than $10 for his art?” Shaub told Fox News in a Friday email.

“He must have been positively flabbergasted when an influence-seeking tycoon gave him a large diamond a few years back,” Shaub quipped. “This old diamond? Why, I only wear it when I don’t care HOW I look.”

Shaub was referencing a 2019 New Yorker article that discussed how Chinese energy tycoon Ye Jianming gifted Bidena diamond as he was trying to gain influence with prominent American Political players.

gretta
gretta
1 month ago

What I am worried about is, Hunter has been committing treason with China and our enemies for decades. Hunter is getting billions of dollars from China, and for what? He has no experience for anything but being a drug addict. The billions is for our nations top military secrets through his treasonous daddy. So, the thing that worries me is, if this is true, what codes and what top secrets could be underneath that paint on his paintings? The fact that the buyers are secret is a tactic they are using to keep their treason from being traced back to them.

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
Reply to  gretta

Wow! I hadn’t thought of that, but I’ll be you’re spot on!!

nancy reyes
Reply to  gretta

The US Rules of Law doesn’t apply if are a liberal, it only applies if you are a conservative. This is the reason they keep committing crimes and illegalities none of them
cannot be indicted prosecuted or put in jail. These scumbag career politicians worst are the RINOS all members of the Deep State majority of them are committing crimes not
being punished. America is now running by communist criminals.!!! WDC office is their
vacation place, do you think they work?!!! All Government workers around the world are all the same they are lazy and incompetent.!!!

Don
Don
Reply to  nancy reyes

the whole group flows our of the donkey, yep, donkey BS

Don
Don
Reply to  Don

out

Bret
Bret
Reply to  nancy reyes

That’s why we need to return to the constitutional form of Government where the justice system is blind, no liars claiming something to get off scot free for something they know they did!

Bret
Bret
Reply to  nancy reyes

Such as the Russian Collusion Hoax Hillary Clinton took $4.3 million from RUSSIA for her 2016 Campaign and tried to pin that on Trump not just 1 time but 2 times which is 100% against the Double Jeopardy Clause of the Constitution!

Bret
Bret
Reply to  nancy reyes

Hillary should be tried for Contempt of Court Election tampering and a myriad of other felonies in the 2016 campaign!

Grace
Grace
Reply to  Bret

Hillary is history it’s the gang in power now you have to worry about. The Squad, Bernie, the inadequate Marxist team of leaders put in place by our demented pretender in our White House. I notice’Dr.” Jill has been very quiet. I guess she realizes the news is out and the game may be up.

Grace
Grace
Reply to  nancy reyes

We are now witnessing Marxist Justice.’Freedom for we but not for thee’. This injustice will continue till the weak Republicans wake up and gently complain. No repercussion signals compliance. We are doomed.

Joe
Joe
Reply to  gretta

Could be a noney laundering scheme as well

Joe
Joe
Reply to  Joe

Money*

Bret
Bret
Reply to  gretta

Not only his son reaping Billions from China, China Joe got a $50 Million deposit into his bank account the very minute he announced he would run for President in 2020 against Trump! They don’t call him China Joe for Nothing! the thing to worry about there is 2 fold 1 the absolute Chinese Collusion to steal the election and how closely the Chinese are monitoring what is going on in the USA!

Marry Jane
Reply to  gretta

Well well, the voter fraud corrupted president DADY said ” HUNTER THE MOST INTELLIGENCE person that I know “, what a father & son

Grace
Grace
Reply to  gretta

May I remind you–It’s not just Hunter who is committing treason. It is Hunter and Joe Biden who are committing treason. Guantanamo is empty now, send them away. Give the whole Biden Crime Family the master suite.

Robert
Robert
1 month ago

I dont know a thing about art but as far of hunter bidens that shit isn’t art it must be some kind of chicken scrath

Terri
Terri
1 month ago

Obvious misuse of power from the Oval Office. It’s like the gift that keeps on giving.

DebV
DebV
1 month ago

My 3-year old grandson’s art is better than Hunter’s. Maybe my little guy ought to set up a website and see if his work can sell for $10 or more! The hell of it is, Bidens expect people to believe their BS stories all day long, and most of their misguided followers do! Sad place we’re at in society…

Don
Don
1 month ago

Who? My son? Naw,,he’s just a chip off the old blockhead

migration-numbers-released-joe-biden-640x480.jpg
Tina
Tina

Roses are Red.
Kamala’s not black.
Joe has dementia.
And Hunter’s on crack.

mofromtn
mofromtn
Reply to  Tina

Gotta steal this for my Fakebook page. Good one Tina.

Bobby
Bobby
1 month ago

Crack affected Hunter mind Hunter Biden needs a conservatory on his money and him.

mofromtn
mofromtn
1 month ago

Little punk needs his butt whipped

Grace
Grace
1 month ago

It’s not the art, “Spit On Canvas Through A Straw “; that gets the price it’s the Biden signature at the bottom of the canvas. That this slug should even imagine citizens on either side of the isle were so stupid is stunning. While most rage at the duplicity, some actually gush over this garbage !