Democrat Tulsi Gabbard Calls for Trump Policies to be ‘Reinstated’

Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America

Democrat Tulsi Gabbard is not keeping her disdain for President Biden hidden. On Twitter, Gabbard ripped President Biden’s border disaster noting that former President Trump’s policies were better and immediately should be “reinstated.”

The Daily Wire reports:

Gabbard’s remarks on social media come as tens of thousands of illegal aliens have flooded Del Rio, Texas, in recent days, which follows consecutive months of U.S. Border Patrol agents making 200,000+ apprehensions of illegal aliens. Some of the illegal aliens have allegedly attacked federal officers, including biting them, have attacked pilots, and have even hijacked a bus.

Reports surfaced several days after the crisis exploded in Del Rio that the Biden administration was planning “widespread expulsions.” However, those reports have been called into question after subsequent reports said that thousands of Haitian migrants who illegally entered the country were let into the U.S. and given notices to appear or notices to return to an immigration office to have their cases processed.

“Haitians have been freed on a ‘very, very large scale’ in recent days, according to one U.S. official who put the figure in the thousands,” The Associated Press reported. “The official, who has direct knowledge of operations, was not authorized to discuss the matter Tuesday and spoke on condition of anonymity.”

The report noted that the latest development from Biden’s border crisis is “undercutting the Biden administration’s public statements that the thousands in the camp faced immediate expulsion.”

The 2020 presidential nominee called out Biden and Harris in a separate tweet on Wednesday.

ProBiz Conservative
ProBiz Conservative
1 month ago

Yet she continues to vote WITH Piglosi. Talk is cheap, Tulsi…

CAROL EXPOSITO
CAROL EXPOSITO
1 month ago

Exactly! They vote for the D, not the man or his policy

Dan
Dan
1 month ago
Reply to  CAROL EXPOSITO

Its all smoke and screens to keep em confused so she can still get her voted from the very mixed up and misinformed

Lydia Abbott
Lydia Abbott
1 month ago

Google is presently paying 10447 to 13025 every m0nth JHG for w0rking 0n the web fr0m

h0me…>>> snagreview.tk

Dan
Dan
1 month ago
Reply to  Lydia Abbott

Google can suck shit out of my ass

Beartrap
Beartrap
1 month ago

You would be correct, except that Major Gabbard is no longer a member of the Hawaiian delegation to Congress. She is still a dangerous member of the hard left.

MAC
MAC
1 month ago

Cher isn’t gonna like that!!

Stephen Russell
Stephen Russell
1 month ago

For ALL to be Re Instated OK

CAROL EXPOSITO
CAROL EXPOSITO
1 month ago

Too bad they don’t do something about President Dimwit! Recall him using the 25th Amendment. He’s going to be impeached anyway, by the new Congress that’s going to throw Nasty Nancy and a whole lot of her clones out!!

jose salazar jr
jose salazar jr
1 month ago

THERE IS ONE DEMOCRAT THAT HAS MUCH COMMON SENSE !!!! SLOW PERVERT JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN ON A INTENTIONAL DECTRUCTION PATH FOR MY COUNTRY, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD UNTIL THE PERVERT TOOK/STOLE THE LEADERSHIP OF AMERICA. AND A. MAYORKAS IS ONE BIG JOKE. YOU HEARD HIM SAY THAT IT WAS “ILLEGAL” FOR THE HAITIANS TO CROSS INTO THE UNITED STATES ! SO THAT APPLIES TO THE ILLEGALS THAT CROSSED “ILIGALLY” INTO MY COUNTRY DURING THE CENTRAL AMERICAN CARAVANS , CORRECT? WHAT ABOUT FEDRAL LAW IN EXISTANCE , SHOULD ANYONE COME INTO THE U.S. ILEGALLY HAS ALREADY BROKEN IMMIGRATION LAW AND IS A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE JAILED AND DEPORTED. WHAT DUMBASS FOOLS RUNNING OUR ONCE GREAT NATION. MAY WE INSIST ON REENSTATING PRESIDENT TRUMP. PERVERT JOE IS TO DAMM OLD TO BE PRESIDENT , HE SHOULD BE IN A OLD FOLKS HOME TAKING HIS GERITOL TABLETS. THERE SHOULD BE TERM LIMITS AND AGE LIMITS. GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN AND PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Z Thomas
Z Thomas
1 month ago

I have to watch what I say. Had Johns heating and a/c in Bellmawr, N.J. do work on my a/c and charged me $314.00 for 10 minutes work.I complained and posted that I was ripped off.Told me the cost after he took my unit apart. I posted it and was banned from facebook. I don’t care about facebook but I do like the idea of having Trump restated. Is that possible.I say lets go for it. I also am for term limits because Nancy Pelosi acts like a dictator. She and Biden and lets not forget Harris all must go.