Newsom Stunned By Americans Refusal to Move to California

Charlie Nguyen from Berkeley, CA, United States of America [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

California Gov. Gavin Newsom is not attracting new residents to the Golden State. Instead, quite the opposite is happening as more Americans are either feeling the state or refusing to move there altogether.

Fox News reports:

“I guess I was a little bit surprised to see that entrances had fallen so much. It wasn’t so much that we saw it in a particular area. For me, the surprise was that this was a statewide phenomenon,” co-author of the study from California Police Lab, Evan White, told KCRA.

The studyfound a 38% decrease in people moving to California at the end of September 2021 compared to the end of March 2020. The study found a 12% increase in residents moving out of state.

White noted that while the spiked exodus from the state is notable, the drop in people moving to the state is “the bigger story.”

He said the biggest changes were in the San Francisco Bay Area. There was a 45% decrease in entrances from other states to the Bay Area and a 12% increase in residents leaving for other states.

Earlier this year, Gov. Newsom faced a recall election over his Coronavirus measures, some of the stricter in the country. Ultimately, he was able to beat out the Republican contenders but it seems Americans still aren’t convinced to move West.

SDOFAZ

Give up the statistics for the other dimwit nitwit run cities, counties, states. I am betting where ever the dimwit nitwits are in charge all these facts transfer the same.

Evie Peters
Evie Peters
Reply to  SDOFAZ

I heard about and I’ve made such great money.JHG It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do… GoogleJoin1.blogspot.com

Gene Ralno
Gene Ralno

Americans are slow to hate but for Newsom, they made a quick exception. However, he’s part of a group that includes Pelosi, Waters, Swalwell, Becerra, Sheriff Laurie Smith and many others. It’s pretty bad when they don’t even want to be in the same state, the third largest one.

Sa dy
Sa dy
Reply to  Gene Ralno

I moved out of California due to newsom
After living there all my life.

Chris Miller
Chris Miller
Reply to  Sa dy

I lived there for 30 years and 3 months ago I sold my house, quit working for my left-winged CEO and company, gave away all my furniture, put the kids in a van and we’ve been traveling through the “fly-over” states and some of the the greatest people of this nation. I was warned by the brain-washed, useful idiots in Cali not to take my family into middle America because everyone there is supposedly white racist and bigots. It turns out that the people in Cali are the racists and bigots. Good riddance to Cali. I recommend other’s do the same.

P W
P W

This is only the beginning for CA and Governor Nuisance, I mean Newsom, the tip of the iceberg. These people are not coming is the first phase, it is harder for the people to leave than to stop coming in, but when the people leaving rate increases to 45% that is when the exodus will be fully on. They just figured out that not policing crime and putting people in jail is having a deleterious effect on them so the Mayor finally said something, probably after seeing these stats. I hate to break the news to the Mayor but it is much more difficult trying to build something of value than it is to destroy it. In this case trying to build a law-abiding community versus creating a lawless one. It would take 10 years of hard effort to get to where you want to get in an ideal place, none of the liberals in CA have the stomach to make all of that happen, they will capitulate and it will go back to the state if disaster.

Micala
Micala

No one wants to live in California because Newsome is your typical democrat with his head up where the sun doesn’t shine — he definitely is his old Aunt Nancy’s relative! Neither of them think with a sane level head but only think what they can get out of things! Taxes are so sky high that making a living there is a killer and most people chose to just leave the state! With raging wildfires each year because the state never cleans the forests of undergrowth, the once beautiful green mountains are charred black!
We left and have never looked back!! Our kids are still there, but even they want to get out!!

Ron
Ron

The people of California had the opportunity to recall Newsom with a common-sense Conservative (Larry Elder) to put that state back on the right track, but the air-head liberals over there blew it; so go figure…

Bob
Bob
Reply to  Ron

I LIVE IN CAL VOTED FOR LARRY ELDER I DO NOT THINK VOTERS PUT GRUS EM Newsom IN OFFICE BUT VOTE COUNTERS!

Frank W Brown
Frank W Brown

People just don’t want to live where the government is infested with VERMIN, and until the VERMIN are FUMIGATED, krazy kalifornia is DOOMED!

John
John

Maybe HE should see what happens if He moves out of California?

Joe
Joe

Newsom destroyed california, because he is a idiot,related to piglosi. Before the years end,10 million people will have moved from california, because of the ignorant,incompetent,politicians, that run the state into the ground.

Duane

Sympathy for the Californians but is it do to their own undoing by a small group of idiots? Good luck at the polls.

Not an English major
Not an English major

“feeling the state”? How about FLEEING the state? Don’t they have proofreaders anymore?

sick of Politics
sick of Politics

Beat out my ass. He cheated to keep his position as biden did his. democRATS are just like the radical muslims, they will do any and everything to win. lie. cheat, steal, and kill, if necessary! Just saying (JS)!

Max
Max

Ok folks, Gruesome Newsome is another lying, blind, ignorant fool.
Don’t forget there are over 3 million californians who voted against this marxist governor.
It goes to show you how damaged california is. Did you peeps know that when he took the booster poke he disappeared for approximately 2 weeks. He became sick from the shot, but didn’t have the balls to tell the press the truth. This hair ball of a person has done nothing good for the once golden state. Now he is imposing more controlling mandates and wants more taxes to support illegal aliens’ to destroy the middle class.
This is what marxist do to rule with an iron fist. Destroy small business and the middle class.

Let’s see now: Gavin Newsom (Gov.), Dianne Feinstein (Sen.), Alejandro Padilla (Sen.), Nancy Pelosi (Rep.) Barbara Lee (Rep), Jackie Speier (Rep), Jim Costa (Rep), Anna Eshoo (Rep), Adam Schiff (Rep), Brad Sherman (Rep), Ted Lieu (Rep), Maxine Waters (Rep), Susan Davis (Rep), Alejandro Mayorkas (Sec.)

Are you kidding me! This is the group of fools that California has voted into office. No wonder their state has turned into a shit-hole. California gets exactly what they deserve. By voting in this group of degenerates, the rest of America would be happy to see California fall into the Pacific Ocean – starting with Hollywood.

TAS
TAS
Reply to  Casey

No one but Newsom voted for Padilla. The entire state of legal California residents were denied the civil right to vote for Senator. The Tyrant appointed him.

Mikey
Mikey

And he’s “astonished” by this?
😂😂😂

sly8ball
sly8ball

can’t feel sorry for the voters that elect/re-elect democrats into office as the past is a true indicator of what they’re in for….they don’t have the right to complain about the democrats, their policies, agendas and how they affect them….voting democrat has severe consequences and when they learn this lesson maybe their state will turn around….so to all voters in CA: its up to you to make the changes needed to take back your cities, your state and if you don’t shut up because people are tired of hearing squawk…..

Barb
Barb

By God, those fleeing Mexifornia better not bring their crappy demorat/commie ideas with them to the Red states. I think they should not be allowed to vote in state elections for 5 years of arriving so they can see what free states are like! They are already destroying Austin, TX…..