Vulnerable Senate Dem Hints Biden Admin. Should Finish Border Wall

[Public Domain]

Even Democrats know that President Biden’s open border policies aren’t sustainable for our country. However, in a desperate scramble to save their political careers, vulnerable Democrats are turning to Republican talking points to stave off their losses. The latest example can be seen with New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan signaling the Biden administration should finish the border wall.

The Daily Caller reports:

“It is very clear that we need a lot more personnel. It is very clear that we need a lot more technology, so we can really understand what’s happening at the border,” Democratic New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan said in a video posted to Twitter. “It’s also really clear that the administration needs to address certain gaps in physical barriers along the border that would be very easy to address but that are posing a real challenge for our border patrol agents in particular.”

The Cook Political Report rates Hassan’s upcoming reelection race “Lean D.” Republican New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu was heavily courted by conservatives to challenge Hassan, but he declined to enter the race.

President Joe Biden terminated the emergency national emergency former President Donald Trump used to fund the border wall in a proclamation on his first day in office, pausing construction. The administration promised it would not continue construction on Trump’s border wall, though it did keep seizing land for construction through April 2021.

Hassan was part of a group of moderate Democrats who introduced legislation to halt the Biden administration’s ending of Title 42, a measure enacted during the pandemic that allows for the quick expulsion of migrants. The Biden administration said it was preparing to deal with an influx of migrants at the border once the policy ceased.

Robert Laford

So we can see what’s happening at the border? Pathetic Demoncrap dribble

Angie
Angie
Reply to  Robert Laford

If they can’t see what is happening at the border, they have been living on another planet! Of course, that’s the clueless Dems for ya’!

Joe
Joe

Lying,incompetent dumbocrap.

Grace
Grace

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. When I listen to the President of the Republic standing behind a lectern telling lie after lie, both about his agenda, and his many (untrue) accomplishments during his forty five year reign in politics: I’m insulted. This man who can hardly put one foot in front of the other expects me to be so dumb and enamored of his performance that I will trust him to carry out his obligations for the next three years. Not me! He is purposely leading the Republic down the road to disaster and I will fight him all the way.

RichiePhx
RichiePhx

What’s amazing to me is, that a politician, would lie to get votes but, if reelected, would vote differently. Hypocritical? It’s no surprise why most Americans don’t respect congress.

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy

Such conservative thoughts from Democrats will only last until after the 2022 midterm elections; then back to the familiar leftist/socialist agenda in lockstep.

Angie
Angie

I believe that the Dems are getting so desperate about midterms that there may be a few Dems disguising themselves as Republicans in order to get votes (sort of in the spirit of Jan. 6th, when you had anti-Trump groups, Antifa, BLM, and even the DOJ wearing MAGA gear in order to set the Republicans up) Then, of course, if he/she is elected as a Republican, he/she will return to voting with the Dems (sort of like Collins and Murkowski, who are registered Republicans but always vote the Democrats). I would put NOTHING past these desperate Dems!!

Don
Don

They’re all scrambling to CYA is all. If re-elected they’ll all drop back back into the rot they are.

AmFer

I would love to see Gov. Abbott finish the wall; after all, his state of Texas is the ‘illegal crossing’ and the Texans are facing the brunt of it. Go Texas!

Patriciao

Yeah lets promise the moon so you can get elected than if it happens do a U turn and give us the middle finger!! How dumb do these screw ups think we are?!