Kellyanne Conway’s Husband is Getting Hooked Up With the Trump Administration

George Conway, the husband of senior White House adviser Kellyanne Conway, is set to be nominated to run the Justice Department’s civil division, according to people familiar with the matter, a job that would put him at the forefront defending the controversial immigration executive order and other lawsuits against the Trump administration.

Mr. Conway, a partner at Wall Street law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, had also been in the running for other jobs at the Justice Department.

He has worked on major securities law cases and deal litigation, according to his law firm biography.

Mr. Conway didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. The Justice Department declined to comment.

Charles Zebe
2 years ago

FOX Guarding the hen house?

Kathy Gossard
Kathy Gossard
Reply to  Charles Zebe

Exactly…wanted his wife to quit so he could take her place? Never trust him…a tiger never changes his stripes….don’t turn you back.

Mark
Mark
Reply to  Kathy Gossard

He’s 100% POS now and always will be

Joe
Joe
Reply to  Kathy Gossard

They will all be gone in Ian 20th… Whats the point of hiring anyone???

Helga
Helga
2 years ago

Just what we need this dirtbag in the Justice Dept! As an immigrant myself, I see no need to let all the Illegals into the Country after they snuck in. Do it legally like I did!!

Glow
1 year ago
Reply to  Helga

I agreed. Did it myself the right way

Margaret Heller
2 years ago

George Conway landed a job with the Justice Department. Has he given up his participation in the Lincoln Project which is an antiTrump organization?

catherine
2 years ago

I really canNOT believe this!

Original Anna
Original Anna
2 years ago

How much is his law firm being paid by the democrats to get this terrorist anti-Trump democrat into a position that gets the law system of our gov’t back into democrat hands. This is so ridiculous, Conway’s husband hates President Trump so much he is one of the founders of the so called Lincoln Project, a bunch of Congressional republicans who are totally anti Trump and vote with the democrats. The President needs to kill this democrat trick before Conway gets into position to stop draining the swamp. These democrats never stop, do they.

Rose P
2 years ago

George Conway is a sneaky, disgusting, notoriously jealous of our President. How & why Kellyanne puts up w/ him boggles my mind!!!

william Krumholz
william Krumholz
Reply to  Rose P

It is curious that such a sharp and brilliant women as Kellyanne could put up with this miserable jerk she could so much better .

Madeleine Donaldson
Madeleine Donaldson
2 years ago

I wouldn’t trust George Conway. Still trying to figure out how Kellyanne fell in love with him?

Susanna
Susanna
2 years ago

Obviously this never happened and is probably why Mr. Conway, who is a sore loser, became a Never-Trumpet.