Here’s Who Trump Just Disinvited From the White House

NBA star Stephen Curry was dis-invited from the White House on Saturday by President Trump.

Curry, a Golden State Warriors guard and two-time NBA MVP, said Friday he would vote against the team visiting Trump’s White House to celebrate the team’s 2017 championship.

That was enough for Trump to decide against inviting him.

“Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!” the chief executive tweeted at 8:45 a.m.

Cindy Galt
2 years ago

All members are adults and should act as such. Going to the White House, for some people, is a once in a lifetime opportunity. No matter your political leanings, for this one time these athletes just need to suck up and go! I hated Obummer, but if I had been invited to the White House while he was in office I woul go, just so I could say I have actually been in the White House. Wow!

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
Reply to  Cindy Galt

Some people, hIgh paid athletes, just need to grow up! I hated Obama too but if I had had the chance to visit the WH during his presidency, I would have! NOT for him but for the WH!

rick clifton
rick clifton
Reply to  Cindy Galt

That goes for me too Cindy! If I had been invited by obummer I would certainly have gone. A great honor. These days however, the far left has been seen to make it ‘fashionable’ to discredit our Presidents and our Country and us ‘deplorables’. He should never be invited again.

Boaz
1 year ago

Shows how they were brought up! They really show no real sign of “teamwork”. I quit watching all these arrogant professionals except Hockey since it seems they haven’t fallen yet,

Ginger Firestone
Ginger Firestone
Reply to  Boaz

Rodeos still are patriotic and stand for the flag.

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
1 year ago

“Cutting off your nose to spite your face.” News flash: Nobody gives a damn. I surely hope you are NEVER invited again.

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
Reply to  Connie Mays

Amen!

Michael O'Connor
Michael O'Connor
1 year ago

Good for President. These sleaze balls don’t deserve to go to the White House and are showing their ignorance everytime they open their miuth.

Diane
Diane
1 year ago

The weak are easily brainwashed.

anonyous
anonyous
1 year ago

Well, maybe it’s a good thing he didn’t go. We all know he’s a fool to start with, but on the other hand, the WH didn’t have to spent money to “fumigate” the place as Piglowski would say

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor
1 year ago

No matter what you think of the person in office you as an adult should respect the Office of the President of the United States of America. Too many have died for this country so you have a choice but you also need to have some respect.

Podevil
Podevil

The NBA is infested with vermin like Curry. The
Woke, Elite , ungrateful. I don’ t watch the game, it’s been reduced to a political platform for radicals.

Djea3
Djea3
1 year ago

Excellent. There is NO purpose in POTUS shaking hands with any enemy. Trump has proved several times that he understands this.

Donna
Donna
1 year ago

Good for Trump !!! No wonder we love him so much !!! he never lets anyone, disrespect the President..the White House or this country…and let’s not for get the American flag !!! GREAT MAN….GREAT PRESIDENT !!!!