SHOCK POLL: Trump Takes the LEAD

White House [Public Domain]

President Trump has been gaining strength as Joe Biden flounders and a new Rasmussen poll shows that the country is paying attention. For the first time, this election President Trump has taken the lead against Joe Biden nationally.

Rasmussen showed that President Trump holds a 1 point lead over Joe Biden nationally. 47 to 46.

Rasmussen tweeted:

Politics and Polls tweeted our the numbers:

The lead is statistically insignificant and is within the margin of error but this is the first time President Trump has been ahead nationally.

Rasmussen began the polls at the beginning of July and this is the first time President Trump bested Biden who held a 2 percentage point lead, last week.

New job approval numbers were also released with President Trump reaching his highest job approval numbers since February.

The national lead over Biden and the increased job approval numbers come as the President has presided over the historic Middle East Peace Deal, removed troops from the Middle East, announced an imminent vaccine for COVID, and guided the economy through a major downturn.

[EDITOR’S NOTE: We at Trump Train News appreciate you and your support of our work to counter the mainstream media narrative. Please share our news with your friends and family and encourage them to sign up for our newsletter by clicking HERE.]

5 1 vote
Article Rating
Sid Abma
7 days ago

Trump 2020 All the way!!!

Laura E Shifrin
Laura E Shifrin
7 days ago

He is deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize and for a reason!!!!!!!!!

David
David
7 days ago

If Obama could get one for doing nothing but be the first black POTUS, Trump deserved TWO; one for each peace deal.

Bill A
Reply to  David

How about a third one for straightening out the damage Obama did to the country and the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barney
Reply to  Bill A

obama did nothing for 8 years but be a POS

Billy Wilson
Billy Wilson
Reply to  Barney

He tryed to turn us against each other.

Jay L. Stern
Jay L. Stern
Reply to  Billy Wilson

Yes, and the obaman succeeded. Despicable, glib piece of fetid trash.

Joseph C. Moore [USN Ret.]
Reply to  David

The Nobel peace prize has been forever tarnished by the award to an illegally vetted, illegitimately verified qualifications for office, Marxist trained subversive half black, for something not accomplished. I would say: “No thanks” if I were president Trump.

Ollie Octopus
Ollie Octopus
5 days ago
Reply to  David

When the Nobel Peace Prize was given to Bathhouse Barry for doing nothing I realized it was worthless.

Glassfulloftea
Glassfulloftea
6 days ago

If Obama got one, then the Nobel Peace prize is just garbage. Who cares if the great 45 gets one. He already has the biggest prize, our hearts.

Joseph C. Moore [USN Ret.]
Reply to  Glassfulloftea

The Nobel award is now worth a kindergarten *.

SHRW
6 days ago

All Obama ever did was get elected.

cantlon
cantlon
Reply to  SHRW

I do not know about that, I have never found anyone whom voted for him !

Ollie Octopus
Ollie Octopus
5 days ago
Reply to  cantlon

You have to pole blacks, white libs (Marxists), and brain washed college kids, plus dead people

Don
Don
5 days ago
Reply to  SHRW

Oh, I don’t know. With Soros’ help and the Demonrat, aka Communists, he did some damage to the country while clowns like Ryan and McConnell sat back and watched. Meaning they’re as much to blame.

Last edited 5 days ago by Don
susan dudak
susan dudak
7 days ago

Don’t forget the silent majority that never get asked who they are voting for by polls. Trump 2020!!!!!!

Hilary Lamothe
Hilary Lamothe
Reply to  susan dudak

True That! It pisses me off every time they say the Silent Trump Majority voter is only like 1% error. Back in 2016 we were harassed by Obama’s DNC operative $1200 per Rally PAID THUGS to get there at 6AM to be in the front and start fights to BLAME on US. Also our signs were stolen and cars keyed and told not to discuss at Work. FAST FORWARD to 2020, Black Trump supporter KILLED in WI, Our RNC Convention Attendees including Senator Rand Paul and Wife four policemen with bikes held up between them and ANOTHER Leftist attack (his wonderful leftist looney NEIGHBOR attacked him mowing the yard and ruined his lungs and broke ribs). And BLM with ANTIFA everywhere, and getting FIRED or DEFAMED and CANCELLED like our MAGA Kid who sued CNN ect and won.
My point is WHO in their right mind would TELL a Dimmocrat Pollster their voting position, when they can reverse look up your personal info. Rush is talking right now about the Hidden Trump voters 63% who have seen violent protests in their area are for TRUMP.

robL
robL
Reply to  Hilary Lamothe

I believe we may see a final vote tally somewhat close to that of the 1984 election, and the President will come up with 57% to 58% of the total popular vote.

Mike
Mike
Reply to  Hilary Lamothe

Absolutely the truth. The difference between Republicans and Democrats are Republicans are hard working, peaceful, highly civil Americans. The Democrats destroy other people’s property, harm Americans, don’t value the Constitution. Trump is going to win by a landslide. Bet on it.

Ollie Octopus
Ollie Octopus
5 days ago
Reply to  Mike

He will get the votes of Mr. & Mrs. Octopus!

SHRW
Reply to  Hilary Lamothe

Democrats are attempting to create voter suppression through intimidation and fear among those who would vote for Trump. It is not going to work.

David
David
Reply to  susan dudak

The real silent majority might not answer anyway……
Trump 2020!

Glassfulloftea
Glassfulloftea
Reply to  susan dudak

Like I said, if Biden is not up by 40 points on these idiotic polls on November 2, it’s a landslide for Trump.
I wonder if that fat one with glasses will be screaming to the ski again. I sure missed the whining by the left.

steveo
steveo
Reply to  susan dudak

i’ve only been polled 6 times in my life and i alwasys tell them i’m voting for the democrat! but in truth i always vote republican just to screw their polls up.cnn taught me how to lie!

steveo
steveo
5 days ago
Reply to  susan dudak

not me as i’ve only been polled 6 times in my life and i always say i’m voting democrat.but i always vote red as i like to screw their polls up.learned to lie from cnn!

Mary Jo
7 days ago

Polls are very misleading, I do not trust polls! Remember in the last election the polls had Hillary winning the race? President Donald Trump will be re-elected with a LANDSLIDE , no matter what the new communist/ socialist party may say or do. This President is the one that Yahweh God will give again, this position of authority, to His chosen one, President Trump!

Viet Vet
Viet Vet
7 days ago

It astounds me that there are democommunist voters in this day. It bolsters the fact that the most dangerous thing to our liberty is ‘ignorance’.

Namvet
Namvet
Reply to  Viet Vet

I’m with you brother, we won’t be fooled again! Stay locked and loaded should the shit for brains liberals create anarchy after the Trumpster’s landslide victory! Molon Labe…

Robert Hagedorn
7 days ago

I really don’t understand how anyone could support Biden, except literally to keep him from falling down. Even putting politics aside, there are socialists such as Sanders who at least have all their faculties functioning. At the same time, they have as much hatred for the president and his policies as Biden and his followers have. This hatred and the desire to overthrow our government as we know it is the only thing uniting the Democrats.

Dr Barbara Embry
Dr Barbara Embry
7 days ago

I believe Pres. Trump will win by a landslide. That being said, the Dims are going to “find” warehouses full of ballots just waiting to be counted. They probably won’t have any bearing on the Presidential election, but they will try every way they can to steal the House and the Senate. It’s going to be a nasty fight any way you look at it.

mondo cane
7 days ago

Compared to Trump-Pence, the Biden-Harris duo look like a couple of animals.

Eddie Wong
Eddie Wong
Reply to  mondo cane

Not animals. They are dead meat.

Smith Brenda L
Smith Brenda L
Reply to  mondo cane

Oh please don’t compare them to animals. Animals serve a purpose. Biden-Harris are idiots which is what it takes to be a leftist demorat.

Johnny Guido
Johnny Guido
Reply to  Smith Brenda L

Stay with “they serve no purpose.”

Jay L. Stern
Jay L. Stern
Reply to  mondo cane

What an insult to other animals.

sam hill
sam hill
7 days ago

Polls mean nothing except pollsters are getting paid.Ask Hellory if you don’t believe me.

Eddie Wong
Eddie Wong
Reply to  sam hill

You bet. They get paid to tell lies.

sam hill
sam hill
7 days ago

I do my own polling by checking out yard signs in my state and others. I’m proud to say President Trump has about a 12 to 1 advantage in the number of signs.TRUMP 2020

F F Tramutola Jr.
F F Tramutola Jr.
7 days ago

He’s way past what the are grudgingly reporting.

Gregory Jack
Gregory Jack
7 days ago

My style is to seek for facts and truth, I thought everyone would vote on that basis. I am wrong misinformation is ramped and the winner just may be the one that is the biggest lier. John Wayne said you can’t fix stupid. Oh I forgot “they cancelled him JW”

Dale GLEN McIver
Dale GLEN McIver

TRUMP 2020

Leftshot

Two thoughts.

1. Why do these polls measure popular vote or sentiment? That’s NOT how we elect Presidents??? In other words, these polls mean little to nothing.
  2. Knowing that California and New York will have 5 million or more votes for Democrats, it’s hard to square the Pew numbers with other polls like the ABC poll showing 10-15% leads for Biden in some battleground states. They just don’t square.
Last edited 7 days ago by Leftshot
Billy Wilson
Billy Wilson
Reply to  Leftshot

If they all vote democrat witch I do not see happening.

TontonB

Nov. 4, 2020..
Pres. Trump – 400 electoral votes
Joe Biden – 138 electoral votes
Well Wolf it looks like those mail-in votes won’t change the outcome.
I’m afraid so Anderson.

robert
robert

MAGA KAGA

Thomas
Thomas
7 days ago

I want the Democrats to loose every election selection ! But I will be satisfied if they loose only 25% ! I’m voting a STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN TICKET !
President Trump all the way and he brings every one along with him !

trackback

[…] Maybe this is one of the reasons President Trump has closed the gap on the former Vice President. [READ MORE: SHOCK POLL: Trump Takes the Lead] […]

Susan Lindauer
Susan Lindauer

Welcome California and Nevada voters—

robL
robL

EXCELLENT !!

Dementia Joe & Blow could never have achieved this result. NEVER.

Bidenlost 2020
Bidenlost 2020
7 days ago

The real poll numbers our more like Trump has 85 and Joe Joe has 13 in honest poll numbers

Namvet
Namvet
7 days ago

The lamestream news have been aggressive in their efforts to shape public opinion instead of reflect public opinion. My fellow Patriots and I are all aboard the Trump Train! MAGA 2020

Mary Ellen Purington
Mary Ellen Purington
7 days ago

I knew it!! I never believed those polls anyway–I mean Joe Biden-really??
the American people can’t be that stupid or just plain ignorant!!!

Joseph C. Moore [USN Ret.]

Sadly, a great percentage of the ignorant, brainwashed, gullible are leftist accepting who think they are voting for (now defunct) democrat principles.

Russ Remmert
Russ Remmert
7 days ago

President Trump. Vice President Pence, families, staff, supporters , America 2020

Charlie
Charlie
6 days ago

It really comes down to the 7 swing states. Mi and Wisconsin are really concerning. Is there hope there?

AmFer
5 days ago
Reply to  Charlie

I live in MI…YES, Pres. Trump will win the State. His rallies are unbelievably jammed. Traffic is backed up for miles.

SHRW
6 days ago

Considering Biden’s condition and Harris’s proclivities I don’t know why it should event be so close. Trump should be way out in front. Easily at least 75% of the people I speak to say they for voting for Trump.

Joe F
Joe F
6 days ago

The dummycraps,lame street media, hidenbiden, are scared to death because they know Trump is actually leading every where, senile,old fool, slo,joe keeps sticking his foot down his throat, the guy is so pathetic, he can’t even read a telepromter right,and u want this nincompoop to be our president,ya, right on another planet,like mars.

Jay L. Stern
Jay L. Stern

My ten thoughts:

1. People are fickle, but they do tend to vote in what they perceive to be their best interest.
  2. The “BLM” and “Antifa” mobs are anarchists and must be treated as the domestic terrorists, traitors and enemies of the nation that they are.
  3. Those terrorists who have murdered, raped, looted, committed arson causing massive damage, and other serious crimes need to be found, arrested, tried and when convicted, executed — preferably by a public hanging.
  4. The communist party and the Democratic Party need to be banned, criminalized and replaced by any organization that will truly be “loyal opposition.” (Elimination of the Democratic Party SHOULD have happened after the (first) Civil War. It didn’t. Too bad.)
  5. The rioters who committed lesser crimes need to be identified, arrested, tried and if convicted, sentenced to work camps to repair the damage they have inflicted.
  6. Public schools need to be defunded with the money they otherwise would receive going to “vouchers” for parents to use to send their children to private schools, or use for home schooling.
  7. “Concealed carry” of defensive weapons must be implemented nation-wide with 2nd amendment rights trumping any state or municipal restrictions.
  8. Designate all law enforcement personnel as “adjunct federal officers” with any assault or murder of them being a federal crime.
  9. Withhold a like amount of federal funding from any state or municipality which defunds its law enforcement agencies, especially as diverting such funds to “other uses.”
  10. Require identification to vote, and void those ballots returned by mail from states that implemented universal vote-by-mail protocol, absentee ballots excepted.
Ron
Ron
6 days ago

In a statistically balance poll reported correctly. Trump has never been behind.

Bubba Love
Bubba Love
5 days ago

Trump B Da Man! Trump 2020!

soupy
soupy
5 days ago

Don’t forget, There are many of us who keep our choices to ourselves. Much like the concealed carrier in an open carry state. My business is my business. Why make oneself a target for Stupidity

Last edited 5 days ago by soupy
Don
Don
5 days ago

The Demonrats will use any tool, criminal or not, to cheat.

Frank W Brown
Frank W Brown
5 days ago

TYhe PROBLEM will be all of the “mail-in” ballots that will be overflowing the entire nation and no-one knows where they came from, this IS a TRULY scary situation for conservatives that needs to be SHUT DOWN, PERIOD!

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things