Sarah Palin Threatens to Primary Challenge Murkowski Over SCOTUS Vote

Alex Hanson from Ames, Iowa / CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)

Former Alaska Governor and Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin has emerged with a threat to wildcard Senator Lisa Murkowski. Essentially telling Murkowski to vote to confirm or expect a primary challenge in 2022.

According to The Daily Wire:

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin threatened to run a primary challenge against GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski for refusing to back a nominee to the Supreme Court before the 2020 election.

Palin posted a video to her Instagram account on Thursday addressed to Murkowski. In it, Palin is standing in front of her home in Alaska and says that she can “see 2022” from her house, a reference to when Murkowski is next up for reelection.

“Lisa Murkowski, this is my house,” Palin begins. “I’m willing to give it up … for the greater good of this country and this great state.”

Palin tells Murkowski to “walk back” her position that the winner of the presidential election should nominate a Supreme Court justice to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died last week from cancer.

Murkowski has walked back her position a little and signaled that while she is not happy with the situation would not rule out considering a confirmation vote on Trump’s nominee. [READ NEXT: GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski Signals Possible Support for Trump’s Nominee]

kerry
kerry

Do it ….please…!!!!!!

Helga
Helga
24 days ago

Yes, yes, yes!! Ms Palin, you are 100 times better than Murkowski!!

Ruth A Velazquez
Ruth A Velazquez
24 days ago

Leading from the front, now that’s how you do it! Say goodbye rhinos, the sleeping giant has awoken. Trump 2020!

DawnieR
DawnieR
24 days ago

At this point in time, I’d even take Palin getting back into politics if it meant getting rid of a RINO!!! NEVER thought that I’d say this, but……..RUN, SARAH!…..RUN!!

Bob
Bob
24 days ago

Start building your campaign now Sarah!

Laxmom
Laxmom
24 days ago

You go for it Sarah…you’ve been silent too long. Get rid of that RINO!

HOWARD D. FIELDEN
24 days ago

You’ve got a lot of people who will support you…

Mike sondgeroth
Mike sondgeroth
24 days ago

I would vote for her again if she ran for a representative or senator for Alaska. She was a good governor

maxibaby
maxibaby
24 days ago

I can’t remember how many times I have been made happy that the SNL liberal stooge Tina Fey while doing a skit pretending to be Sarah Palin coined the phrase “I can see Russia from my house”! She of course was trying to make everyone think Sarah Palin was stupid. That line has been used so many times probably 75% of people think Sarah Palin said it when, she in fact did not! I have thoroughly enjoyed remembering how little credit liberals gave Ms Palin when she actually has more brains in her little finger than every Dem in Congress has all combined! And…..now Sarah Palin is capitalizing on it herself by changing a few words…….”I can see 2022 from my house”! Gotta love it and I do!
I wish to hades she would run against that double RINO Lisa Murkowski! If it’s not liberal…..the only response she knows is NO and I am sick to death of her and I feel almost the same about Susan Collins! The only thing I can readily recall Susan doing good was to vote YES for Justice Kavanaugh and I thank her for that!

dennis taylor
dennis taylor
24 days ago

Palin would kick her but if she ran against her,I hope she decides to run.

Tom
Tom
24 days ago

Boy…I would help her campaign anyway that I could.

dan Flyyn
24 days ago

Sarah, we need you again. Nice choice of words. We need somebody that has back-bone and step up for OUR Country.. And States but being fom Illinois and the Chicago Area… All I can do is vote and tell the easy laid down facts… Which hurts these peoples feelings..
Go For It. President Trump could use another fighter for rights and equal jjustice.
God Bless!

Walkin O'Shea
24 days ago

Better still Ms.Palin, run in 2022 and put this RINO out of her misery. We need you not a RINO.

Paul D Kelly
Paul D Kelly
24 days ago

Go Sarah go! You governed Alaska with skill and grace a Senate seat should be no problem!

Walkin O'Shea
24 days ago

Better still Ms.Palin, run in 2022 and put this RINO out of her misery. We need you, not a RINO poser.

Paul D Kelly
Paul D Kelly

Trump 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Dianne Weber
Dianne Weber

Cliff
Cliff

GO Sara GO! Do it!!!

Barbara
Barbara

Oh please do it Sarah!

Robyn
Robyn
24 days ago

OMG DO IT SARAH WE NEED A REAL REPUBLICAN IN THE SENATE NOT A WISHIE WASHIE !
PLEASE RUN I KNOW YOU WOULD WIN!!

Ann
Ann
24 days ago

Oh, Please, Sarah. Just DO IT! Murkowski is a RINO and needs to go.

F F Tramutola Jr.
F F Tramutola Jr.
24 days ago

America wants her. Any RINO who does not vote what we want will be on MOST WANTED LIST. YOU WILL WISH ANTIFA OR BLM GOT YOU. YOU’RE SCREWING WITH OUR RIGHTS AND LIVES. WE THE PEOPLE ALL 150 MILLION ARMED PATRIOTS WILL REWARD YOU WITH OUR WRATH.

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy
24 days ago

Of course, Murkowski should be challenged in a primary. She’s no Republican.

Billy Q
Billy Q
24 days ago

Sarah please send her packing

Dr. Barbara Embry
Dr. Barbara Embry
24 days ago

Sarah, your campaign slogan should be, “I can see the Capitol building from my house!”

Marion E McKenzie

Palin YOU GOT MY VOTE….

Michael O'Connor
Michael O'Connor
24 days ago

Finally, a Republican with the guts to come forward and Tell Lisa Murkowski how life works. I’d move to Alaska to vote for Sarah Palin.

IrishEyes2C
IrishEyes2C
24 days ago

Do it either way Sarah!! I thought she should’ve run against Lisa Murkowski 2 years ago. Lisa Murkowski and her father are both very corrupt and greedy politicians. I still remember her behavior during the Kavanaugh hearings and a very animated “discussion” with Dianne Feinstein that forced Lisa Murkowski to vote against Kavanaugh. Whatever Feinstein was threatening her with must be HUGE. Whatever she was blackmailing her with, she should just admit it and move on, I would NEVER let someone like Feinstein control my fate. Lisa Murkowski has now walked back her claim about voting against confirming the next Supreme Court justice before the election. I just wonder who’s blackmailing her this time?

cactusbob
cactusbob
24 days ago

Great idea, Sarah, that ought to get her worried enough to retire, if for no other reason than to save face (not that her face is worth saving). As it is, Murky is doing very little to help Trump, and without him the Republican Party has little purpose. Sarah would be a big help for Trump.

Ron
Ron
24 days ago

Sarah Palin will kick some ass/ love this lady

Deplorable Lanie
Deplorable Lanie

LOVE IT!!!

Jenny Mills
Jenny Mills

Palin! Palin! Palin!

Joy DB
Joy DB
24 days ago

I’m not sure this will happen, but I was a STRONG Palin supporter (she had my vote more than McShame ever did!!) in 2008, and I still have great respect for her! She’s a true conservative and would be infinitely better in the Senate that that ugly broad, Lisa M (who only has her job because her father was such a political powerhouse in AK years ago!). Run, Sarah, RUN!!

devi
devi
24 days ago

Whether she votes for or against, Murkowski ought to be primaried. It would be great to have someone with a lot of conservative juice in the Senate to put the dim slime in its place. I’m thinking Palin would make a hamburger out of Schumer.

A.G. goodman
A.G. goodman

Please Go for it Sarah!!

Mikey
Mikey

You go girl!

Harold Tiernan
Harold Tiernan
24 days ago

Murkowski likes to muddy the waters. If she keeps it up maybe she won’t be seen anymore. Then flush her out if the Senate.

mbtb
mbtb
24 days ago

Sarah Palin has been treated very badly over the years for various reasons. However, she should be respected and or sure she is a patriot! Good luck Sarah.

Philip Hammersley
Philip Hammersley
24 days ago

Murkowski didn’t win her primary last time. She ran THIRD PARTY and defeated both the Dimm and the Repub. She must be spreading some $$$ around.

Fed Up WIth Liberal Activist
Fed Up WIth Liberal Activist "Judges"
24 days ago

If she DOESN’T vote to affirm, Palin will clean her clock in a Primary. AND be elected to the Senate. She’s STILL very, very popular in Alaska.
Heck, I think she should do it anyway!

Skip Watson
Skip Watson
23 days ago

Sarah, I voted for you for VP in 2012 (had to hold my nose because that also meant i had to vote for your running mate) and would move to Alaska so I could vote for you to replace Murkowski. DO IT! KAG 2020.

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things