Pelosi Reignites Calls For Resignation Over This Heinous Comment

Gage Skidmore Flickr

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sparked an immediate firestorm with her remarks following Derek Chauvin’s guilty verdict in the George Floyd trial. Following the verdict, Democrat Nancy Pelosi stood on a podium and thank George Floyd “for sacrificing his life.”

Pelosi stood beside the Congressional Black Caucus outside of the U.S. Capitol building and emphatically said, “and thank God, the jury validated what we saw, what we saw. So, again, thank you George Floyd for sacrificing your life for justice. For being there to call out to your mom. How heartbreaking was that? To call out to your mom, ‘I can’t breathe.’ But because of you – and because of thousands, millions of people around the world who came out for justice – your name will always be synonymous with justice.”

Rightfully, critics from both sides of the political aisle were outraged by Pelosi’s comments with many calling on her to resign. Take a look below at just a few of the thousands of calls for Pelosi to step down and be quiet.

Orange peel

Nothing will happen to old horse face Nancy Pelosi. Democrats are afraid and Republicans are too lazy. Some Republicans try to do what’s rights but are shot down by Republicans and democrats who have been payoff . There is only one way to get rid of unmoral unamerican Congress people the Clinton way!!?

Mike
Mike
Reply to  Orange peel

AMEN

wvcitizen
Reply to  Orange peel

Don’t think Republicans are lazy. Some are probably bought by the same people or companies that own the democrats.

SDOFAZ
Reply to  wvcitizen

Rinos!

anniedawn
Reply to  SDOFAZ

RINOs are not hard to spot. They bray like a jackazz.

Barney
Reply to  wvcitizen

Rino’s

Mikey
Mikey
Reply to  Orange peel

You think? We were stupid enough to give him two landslides.

Reply to  Orange peel

Can you say “TERM LIMITS” boys and girls.

Alexandra Greeley
Alexandra Greeley

Of course, George Floyd was high on an overdose of fentanyl, so what does Pelosi think about that?

DrBarbara
DrBarbara

Yep, George probably got up that morning, thought, “I think I’ll sacrifice my life today.” Used a heavy dose of dope and went to find some policemen to kill him. Good grief. Nanzi the Notzee is the worst of the worst.

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner

THAT was what killed him!! NOT the COP!!! There NEVER SHOULD have been a guilty verdict!!!

safari1024dered tooth

Drugs could have certainly played a part, but extremely doubtful he would be dead from them without an extended period of enforced limited breathing. Chauvin deserves a manslaughter or equivalent charge. You will note that my stating this in no way infers that this incident had anything to do with racism.

anniedawn

A medical witness testified that if they had been called to the Floyd residence he would have called the death a drug overdose.

Herbert G. Chapman
Herbert G. Chapman

They did it for appeasement to keep the BLM from rioting.

trevor
trevor

What had Floyd and Hunter Biden in common….both were criminals and cokeheads.

Bret
Bret
Reply to  trevor

You also can’t forget Obama in the equation Obama killed his gay lover in Chicago right before his first election the gay lover came out talking about how Obama ripped off the citizens of Chicago to buy kilos of cocaine every year for his own personal use, Obama killed him all kinds of video of every step of the murder but 1 the actual pulling of the trigger! The Chicago PD covered it up by saying all of the video evidence of the death was not pertinent to their investigation and that the gay lover committed suicide by 12 gauge shotgun to the back of his own head, which is absolutely impossible unless his arms are 2 feet longer than the average human! Way to go there with the investigation Chicago PD, Why dazzle them with brilliance when you can baffle them with bullshit!!!!! Just like Fauci!

Judy Chaffin
Reply to  Bret

Exactly

Richard

She is to drunk to think about anything.

Barbara
Barbara
Reply to  Richard

And too high

Merle

Alexandra, it’s irrelevant, In Pigface’s world he was the flavor of the day and the bad policeman was white and it is in tune with their BS for ALL of my 70+ years.

William
William

AGAIN, NASTY NANCY, OLD MENTALY CHALANGED (SENILE AND STUPID) JOE BIDEN, KAMALA, AND SCHUMER SHOULD RESIGN TODAY AND FORFIT ANY AND ALL RETIREMENT BENEFITS!

Guacomo Saporito
Guacomo Saporito
Reply to  William

You are correct, but these open gropers will never give up the easy money. They get a very nice
income for doing nothing. Your list of names
can be expanded considerably.

PATRICIA WAXMAN
Reply to  William

Now that’s something I would get behind! None of these IDIOTS DESERVES A RETIREMENT!

Pat
Pat

They will never get their retirement as they will die in office because they are to greedy and power hungry to do anything else.

Eddie
Eddie
Reply to  William

They should have been impeached a long time ago. I agree and everyone of the Commcrats should hit road a running. And striped of their pay.

Carl R Johnson
Carl R Johnson

There is a sickness in POWERFUL places in OUR Country. It MUST be carved out before the Body festers and rots. These fools are a CANCER in the Body Politic.

joe
joe

Demosh*ts like crazy old fossil Nancy Pelosi are Hypocrites, as is senile old fossil sleepy Joe Biden!

Swinging a dead cat around crazy Nancy’s home in San Francisco and senile Joe”d properties in Delaware, one wouldn’t hit a black person!

Sara Horvath
Sara Horvath

I don’t believe that George Floyd was murdered. I believe he overdosed. The only thing Mr Chauvin should have been found guilty of is negligence for not calling for EMS sooner to try and save his life. They should have had narcan on hand to help save suspects who overdose.

Randy
Randy

Nance Pelosi just used God’s name in vane because she would be ageist abortions if she believed in God. She needs to be impeached along with Biden and Haras.

Lilhouse
Lilhouse

FIRE HER AND WATERS IMMEDIATELY. ALWAYS EITHER INCITING VIOLENCE AND TERRORISM AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. TIME TO LET THE BUZZARDS FREE. NEITHER HAVE A CARE FEELING OF COMPASSION, REMORSE, COMMON SENSE,THEY’RE BOTH PATHETIC. AMERICAN’S HAVE SEEN,SAW,PUT UP WITH THERE STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPIDITY LONG ENOUGH. FIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY.

gail corkhill
gail corkhill
Reply to  Lilhouse

Fire all of them!! Has everyone forgotten? The dems made fraudulent votes! NOT RIGHT ..VERY WRONG!!

Lee C
Lee C

Nancy… you and your ilk are Evil!
Pope John Paul II visited his assassin in jail and forgave him. Apparently you have not learned a thing …. Catholic in name only!
✝️🇺🇸

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
Reply to  Lee C

She’s the devil.

Nancy Anderson
Nancy Anderson
Reply to  DrBarbara

More like the devil’s bride. That’s why she keeps getting away with all of her crap. Either that or the bride of Frankenstein, but I think even he would run the other way.

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner
Reply to  Lee C

AINO!!

anniedawn
Reply to  Lee C

Both Pelosi and Biden are not allowed certain rites in the Catholic church AND Bishops are chastising them for saying they are good Catholics.

pete
pete

America is eagerly awainting Nancy Pelosi to follow the George Floyd model by sacrificing herself on the altar of Thug worship!Q

Londa Champion
Reply to  pete

Love your post, gave me the best laugh of the day! Sacrifice your life Nancy, and we will thank you!

Rosco
Rosco

Yes, Pelosi displays her ideology – or is it idiotology – let us all know how sound her thinking is – to use her line of thinking, I wish she would sacrifice her life to make the government sounder

Walter
Walter

Pelosi thanking a life time criminal and drug using felon who had just tried to pass off rubber money for giving his life for justice. She is more stupid that my shoes. He said he had eaten to much drugs you can hear him clearly. Floyd died while his supplier was in custody. The video from the body cam showed that the officer was on his shoulder not his neck. So what does the Democratics do them give his family millions for him killing him self by OVER DOSING. These people have to be stopped. Maxine Waters can do what she wants and say what she wants. I DEMAND WATERS BE REMOVED FROM HER COMMITTEE APPOINTMENTS AND EXPELLED FROM CONGRESS!!!!! NANCY MUST GO!!!!!

formermarine

I can be written in history books and I know how . Simply commit a crime ,get caught and assault officer . I then will be in history books for ever . I would be called a Saint by many with No one looking at crime I commit or looking at My past , which is way cleaner than Floyd’s . Some people are so stupid in thinking in they want justice and are wrong because it is vengeance what they are after . God says vengeance is His and not Ours . If You do not believe , find a Bible and read it all .

david l billings
david l billings
Reply to  formermarine

start enforcing the constitution

Linda
Linda
Reply to  formermarine

God calls all His children saints. 🙂 Paul called the people of Ephesus, Corinth, Philippi, Colossae, and Rome saints of God.
Absolutely the vengeance belongs to God and God alone.

StanleyJr
StanleyJr

There is a way to stop all of this stupidity…….elect descent human beings working for the common good of all Americans.

Merle
Reply to  StanleyJr

Stanley Jr., it will not happen. There are no descent people in California, that will run for office. I write my Oklahoma Representatives weekly about upholding the Constitution and other problems I see and I get some sort of reply. When I wrote about what Mad Maxine Waters said last Saturday in Minnesota, I got nothing. I am now preparing to work against all these members of Congress that allowed her to threaten the jury and cross state line to incite a riot. If you or I were on video while these capitol crimes were being committed, we would be held without bond until our trial, tried and jailed for a long time. Why are our law makers above the law? It seems they get up everyday and say what can I get away with today.

Eddie
Eddie
Reply to  Merle

I think if they would stop paying $300. 00 a week for unemployment benefits besides what other benefits they can get from the tax payers. Maybe they wouldn’t have as much time on their hands.

Linda
Linda
Reply to  Merle

Excuse me??? No decent people in California?? There are several right now running for office (yes, senate and house) and they are decent people that do not like one bit of what is going on. Joe Collins even questioned how MadMaxipad DirtyWaters won over a million votes against him. There are only 770k people (including children) in the 43rd District. How did she win with a million-plus votes? She had paid her way out of a defamation of character lawsuit against Joe Collins, who is a military vet running against her.

Merle
Reply to  Linda

Linda ,I can only hope you are right. I have many brothers in arms in California and what they tell me most, is that the general public have no idea what Mad Max, Adam Schiff and other elected officials do or have done to them. Most are too high to care. Sorry, I hurt your sensibilities. If Collins is running and he is worthy, I will send him money to help beat Mad Max. Thanks for heads up.

Londa Champion
Reply to  StanleyJr

They are not elected by ” we the people”…they cheat in the elections…that is why they keep bringing in the illegal immigrants…only want their votes!

Nine Island Girl

Ok, I appreciate the sentiment, however, it’s not going to happen. She wouldn’t even call out Mad Max for inciting violence.
I hope common sense DEMONKRAPS realize what their party has turned into???
Don’t you think it’s time to wake up????
I would be completely embarrassed if I supported a party with this platform and corrupt leadership.

Walter Goddard

God forbid that any more wake up, I hope they all go back to sleep lol

Will
Will
Reply to  Walter Goddard

Walter…as we used to say in the USN, back in the day “…men, it looks like we’re screwed, blued, and TATTOED!”

Reply to  Will

I suppose it looks about as bad as it can right now, and I do understand what Island Girl meant too.. I wasn’t criticizing what she said, but Lord have mercy on us, if any more of them woke libs get into office…

Reply to  Walter Goddard

Walter, what I meant was, common sense Democrats who don’t want to see their country go down this path. That’s what I meant by “wake up “.
Also, I know Republicans that abandoned President Trump because they just thought joe biden was going to unite the country.
Well, so far it ain’t happening.

Walter Goddard

Thanks Nine Island Girl… I know what you meant, honestly… I thought some people misunderstood my comment on the “woke”… as they downvoted me lol…

Nikki Haley has played the Rino card.. 😢
Rubio, and Graham, are too easily swayed by political pressure, to trust them with the 2nd Amendment… 😱

I only know of two or three Dems, that have changed sides, but one made the news recently, regarding the radical Socialist agendas…🤔

Why isn’t Dominion in the News!?
More fake news threats, to sweep it under the swamp mat?😴

I heard some rumors on the Antrim County forensics results, but where is it? 😳👀👁

Reply to  Walter Goddard

Walter, thanks for your response. I didn’t thumbs down you because I understood what you meant. Yes, I agree with everything that you just posted. We’re in for some really tough times ahead. At least until 2022 if people wise up.

Walter Goddard

Thanks.. I’m glad you’re not angry with me too!

The crap we’re going through, convinces me that the Lord is allowing it…
He said to ask for His will, and then, He will hear our prayers!
I did ask… He said you’ll see!

He can.. still take down Kings, in an hour, and so here we are….

Maybe He’s going to turn us around, or bring us through the end times…

I think it’s going to be the end times…

He has never provided so much food in my house before… I can’t even open the cupboards without something almost falling out… and not sloppy storage habits either…
FIFO Rotation and organized…

anniedawn
Reply to  Walter Goddard

The Lord will provide …. God Bless.

anniedawn
Reply to  Walter Goddard

Hang on Mike Lindell has news on Dominion and it is SHOCKING. I do know an Arizona county is recounting votes (by hand?). I think it is Maricopa county. Should be done sometime in May. I have at least a dozen articles where judges have stated that acts by state officials were against the law. MAIN one changing voter laws which should only be done by the state legislature. All this should come out in the 2022 election.

Londa Champion
Reply to  Walter Goddard

Justice is coming. Dominion will be in the news soon, have faith, God is in control and Trump will be our president again.

Elizabeth Naples
Elizabeth Naples

So right again Nine Island Girl , watch Hannity and you can see Leo 2. 0 A Black Democrat turned Republican and proud of it. Like me he was disgusted to see where the democrat party was
Heading, ( to hell ) he as well as myself could see Satan Implementing his so called values into the democrat party and it is now fully ingulfed. We the Patriot’s of this Country must stand together and take AMERICA BACK. LOCK N LOAD TO PROTECT YOURSELVES AND FAMILY AMEN 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

anniedawn

Yes they do. Tlaib and her anti-police rant and old Maxipad on her threat warpath again (remember she threatened Trump, told her idiots to confront Trump staffers and now is pushing violence) are causing problems among the Democrats. A very good portion of Americans have believed the FAKE news. A lot of them believed the BS but now the truth is coming out. What is really shocking is how many were not aware of all the things Trump has done for America. CNN has now been exposed by Veritas. A CNN director blabbed it all, the propaganda, lies, setting up Trump, etc.. The whole show is on three tapes.

Linda
Linda

Nine – ummmm “common sense” and “demonkraps” do NOT belong in the same sentence. Demonrats do NOT own common sense. It left them behind.

Elizabeth Naples
Elizabeth Naples

You are so right Nine Island Girl. And after 60 some odd years of being a Democrat I fully denounced them and switched to Republican and am proud to say I voted both times for President Trump and will vote for him again.
Sadly Biden cheated to get his party in and they are ruining this Country cuz they hate it and us and want to be in a socialist communist ONE WORLD ORDER COUNTRY. CHINA IS HELPING THEM. I BELIEVE THE CHINA WUHAN VIRUS WAS LEAKED ON PERPOUS TO DESTROY TRUMP AND THIS COUNTRY. WE THE PATRIOT PPL MUST STAND UNITED AND FIGHT TO MAKE OUR WORDS HEARD LOUD N CLEAR. WE MUST SAVE AMERICA AMEN 🙏

Londa Champion

Wecome to the Republican party! Your post is right on, it is all the truth and we must pray that others wake up to what the Democrats are trying to do to our great country. One World Order and socialism is their agenda. We must stand strong and believe that God is in control and justice will be coming soon. Trump will be our president again.

Lee C
Lee C

People can call Trump every name in the book. And TTN can print such things. But my comment has to wait for approval.
Called Nancy E**L. Fill in the blanks with a v and an i.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
Reply to  Lee C

They moderated my comment also. I said that George decided to sacrifice his life, used some heavy dope and went to find a policeman to k**l him. That’s what Nanzi the Notzee said, (fill in blanks with i and l)

Joe
Joe

And u wonder why GOD is going to let us destroy this great nation, because of unhinged idiots like piglosi,waters,talib,schumer,aoc,pressley,hidenbiden,comalla, and the rest of the commie party, doing everything in their power to destroy America, how about good people stop this insanity, before it’s to late. If we don’t fight back,all is lost,forever.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara

Nanzi the Notzee just elevated a criminal drug dealer to the same level as Jesus the Christ. Disgusting!!

Reply to  DrBarbara

Makes you wonder what her ‘church’ does behind closed doors, when they openly lay black people on a public altar!

Reply to  Walter Goddard

She’s a Catholic, as am I. And it pains me to say that our church is completely corrupt from within. The hierarchy is full of gay demons who are ALL DEMONKRAPS and support her, the corrupt president and all other abortion supporters who call themselves Catholics. It’s insanely disgusting.

Fret not.. NIG..
I don’t consider Nancy as a Christian/Catholic…
Jesus made a few references to those who attend, but only whitewash the outside..

He also warned of false ‘brethren’…
Inwardly, they’re ravening wolves.. ..waiting to take a bite of the sheep!
Reminds me of these politicians!

Londa Champion
Reply to  Walter Goddard

Pelosi’s church is the Church of Satan…she sold her soul long ago.

MSG Leo
MSG Leo

How is somebody receiving murder charges for someone who OD’d on drugs justice?

Donell
Donell

The Whole Left Should Should Be in Prison For The Hell They Have Put America thru till they die Gitmo should be the prison.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Donell

Queen Nancy calls herself a devout Catholic Christian who respects her government and President. Give us ALL a BREAK. She is despicable.

Londa Champion
Reply to  Bill

She uses the Catholic Church as her cover…her god is Satan!

Reply to  Londa Champion

And Satan is running amok inside the catholic church upper eshlawn. It’s truly sad that my faith is going down the tubes. Starting in Rome with our FAKE POPE.

anniedawn

NEVER let any human being come between you and GOD. Trust in the Lord, have faith, do not despair.

Reply to  Bill

Exactly true.

krtinec
krtinec

Pelosi is the dumbness politician on this earth monkey has more brain than she does.

kevin
kevin
Reply to  krtinec

WAIT… AOC just called in… She does not approve of your post…

Richard Davis Barbe
Richard Davis Barbe

Is this QUACK OF A DUCK still leading the HR??? She would not even pass muster as a 10-person town mayor. What a disgusting, idiotic moron we have leading our HR. Can her immediately and send her back to Funny-Funny Land, CALIFORNIA…

Bob Wexler
Bob Wexler

Why single out these comments?
Doesn’t she say something almost every day, that makes you want her removed from Congress?

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy
Reply to  Bob Wexler

She says and DOES something every day that should get her removed from Congress, but she represents the San Francisco big city cesspool, doesn’t she?

Debbie
Debbie

Personally I want to Thank George Floyd too for being there and letting the Trash be taken out. So Justice was served on George Floyd!! Trash is all he ever inspired to be!

Gideon Rockwell
Gideon Rockwell

The Democrat Marxist Criminals have absolutely no redeeming qualities and are totally soulless. Therefore it is impossible to shame them. In their world they can never stoop low enough nor make statements incredulous or blasphemous enough to feel shame or guilt when they are attempting to achieve a goal. The first requisite of a Charlatan is the ability to feign sincerity and the Democrats have made this an art. The only problem is they have stretched their oratory gyrations to the point they are now looking like comic Saturday Night Wrestling Bloviators. In Pelosi and Waters cases they should be rendered excommunicado from Congress for life.

Not at all surprising…
Liberal progressive politicians, pushing their religion?
…It seems like NotC Nancy endorsed a new found Messiah to die for the Socialist agenda…

Watch out, with their building a Tower of Babel on our graves!

Ed Hyatt

That bitch should be jailed.

anniedawn
Reply to  Ed Hyatt

LMAO! You summed it up nicely!

Richard

People on both sides of politics should be sickened by that old battle ax.

Reply to  Richard

You have no idea how loved she is in KKKALIPORNIA. It boggles the mind.

anniedawn

I’m from California and that is NOT true.

Reply to  anniedawn

Glad to hear that. I left a while ago.
That’s what a couple of my friends told me.
Maybe it’s because they like her.
They’re politically, lost causes.

Elizabeth Naples
Elizabeth Naples
Reply to  anniedawn

ME TOO Anniedawn I am so disgusted with democrats treating ppl like imbeciles and getting away with it. They are so full of hate for the American ppl it’s sickening. Pelisi, Hillary and the lot if them all look up to Saul Alinsky for their values and morals. Cuz when they were born God knew what they would be and he refused to even allow them to have values or morals. We must take them down off their high horses and take back our Country. ASAP. AMEN 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Donna
Donna

People in California are scared to death of her and her thugs.

L.C Black
L.C Black

A sacrifice – something you willingly give up for a cause, your family or others. The ultimate sacrifice is considered to be Jesus taking the sins of the world upon himself and dying – thereby fulfilling our sentence for our sin and erasing the sins of those who believe His sacrifice was for them.
The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, said George Floyd sacrificed his life which is an odd use of the word since Mr. Floyd didn’t seem inclined to give up his life.
Floyd had severe heart disease and an enlarged heart needing more oxygen than normal to function, as well as narrowing of his coronary arteries. He also had methamphetamine and fentanyl in his system and methamphetamine was in his SUV. Perhaps when Floyd awoke that day he decided to give up his life by taking drugs to exacerbate his heart condition and artery disease. When police were called because of Floyd’s erratic behavior Pelosi’s scenario was set. Roman soldiers implemented Jesus’ sacrifice, a Minneapolis policeman helped Floyd sacrifice his life. Sacrificed to drugs?

Nick Bustamante

Pelosi…Has always been mentally ill….& getting worse…

Sonja Moreau
Sonja Moreau

Pelosi was probably talking out of her bottle again. She’s been mentally deranged for several years now. She needs to be removed from office, and the rest of her “gang”

Marry Jane

She will be there till the day she drop dead just like voter fraud Biden, talking talking talking, not thing will happened, sick & tire of them’s talkinnnnnnng

Londa Champion
Reply to  Marry Jane

Pelosi, Biden and the rest of the evil Satanist will be going to Gitmo…soon! That is why they are so scared of Trump, they know what is coming…JUSTICE!

glenda lafont
glenda lafont

That comment was so condescending to the black community. She is forever pandering
for votes. What a horrible thing to say. She needs to go.

Reply to  glenda lafont

I’m not so sure. With the black community, it’s always skin color first.

R. B. Blackstone MRB
R. B. Blackstone MRB

Using “Pelosi Logic” then, ALL people who kill themselves with drug overdose should be elevated to hero status by Congressional edict.

By her logic, anyone who intimidates a jury member, or lies under Oath should also be made an instant hero.

Insane is the first word that comes to mind, the next is “Criminally Insane..” as a way to describe her line of logic.

Ole Nancy’s “Use By Date” has expired… time to take her off the shelf.

Judy Chaffin

Pelosi a Disgrace to this Country. She treats the Military n Police like Crap and thanks Floyd for dying. She’s never Thanked the Military r Police Defunded them is all she yells. Need to be put out now.

Walkin O'Shea

You know all you see all day long is Nancy Putz standing around with her pie hole open catching flies.

Barbara
Barbara

PELOSI IS A FREAK-IN IDIOT AND NEEDS TO BE EXPELLED FROM CONGRESS ALONG WITH HER TROUBLEMAKER WATERS. THE 2 CRIMINALS NEED TO GO. IF THE 2 WEREN’T IN CONGRESS THEY WOULD NOT GET ANY MEDIA ATTENTION.. WE NEED TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM THEM AND WE WOULD NOT HAVE SO MUCH BLOWING UP ON US. THEY ARE GIVING TH BLACKS THE ATTENTION THEY DON’T NEED.. AND IT IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL.

Gary Hull

What a display of sanctimonious BS.

Larry Wayne Larson
Larry Wayne Larson

Stupid bych.

Sue
Sue

This psychotic woman needs to be removed from our government in all capacities.

Donna Calandra

Born into a crime family on the east coast and married into a crime family on the west coast pelosi has NO concept of truth and justice

Jawad
Jawad

What morons and psychopaths keep electing this delusional old wicked witch? Is it all the lobotomized Hoilyweirders?

George Floyd was a thug criminal and the world is a better place (and safer place) while him dead. Floyd has been a disgusting lawbreaker since he was a young teenager and the liberal society did nothing to change his life course. He belonged in prison long ago. Officer Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd. All the Fentanyl and other drugs in his system did.

This verdict will be overturned on appeal. Personally, I would like to THANK Officer Chauvin for doing his job.

Nancy Anderson
Nancy Anderson

P U losi has stood up there and turned a criminal into a martyr. WTH. She has lost her very last marble. I just wonder what those people standing behind her thought. I would love to have been able to read their minds at that minute in time. What a lunatic thing for her to say.!!!! Do you suppose ANYONE of those people said anything to her about it. Why does everyone feel like this person is allowed to do and say anything she wants and get away with it.??? She isn’t special. Unless it’s special ED.

henk_USA
henk_USA

folks, now you should know who are our biggest enemies?

1. Nancy pig
  2. Maxine waters
Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy

Floyd didn’t “sacrifice his life”, but his death was exploited by the left to advance its political agenda and Democrat political power.

pete
pete

Nancy Pelosi should follow George Floyd and sacrifice herself for Global Warming! And where she will go will be warmer still!

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

One part in the trial I did not see or hear. Does anyone remember in the early days before trial etc that the cops were trying to get Floyd into the back seat of the car? That was when he first started saying “I can’t breathe” and started fighting then said I can’t breathe and am scared of closed places then was forced to the ground where the 9+ minutes started. That first loss of breath was when he started dying from the drugs that were the primary cause of his death.

Gerald Hughes
Gerald Hughes

It would be great to see a yes/no answer on a poll that asks should Piglosi be shot?

Merle
Reply to  Gerald Hughes

Gerald, I would rather see her stoned, as in biblical times, when elected officials got what they deserve.

Tine Moore
Tine Moore

She is one sick, twisted, corrupt, non-ethical barbarian.