Bongino Says He’s ‘Not Optimistic’ Over Vaccine Mandate Battle Against Cumulus Media

Gage Skidmore via Wikipedia Commons

Conservative personality Dan Bongino isn’t stepping down from his fight against authoritarian vaccine mandates but he says the future isn’t looking bright.

In October, Bongino announced he was hitting Cumulus Media with an ultimatum over the company’s vaccine mandate for employees. The company could repeal the vaccine mandate or Bongino would not be filming more content for the popular Dan Bongino Show.

Mediaite reports:

The Washington Post reported that Bongino said on his show in November that he spoke to Cumulus’ top brass, and got “some concessions” out of them — though he didn’t provide much in the way of detail.

“We’re at a stalemate here,” Bongino said at the time. “We basically got guns to each other’s heads.”

Bongino gave The Post an update on his fight with Cumulus.

[Bongino] suggested he wants to protect the job security of his workers. “I have numerous employees who work on my show too. I have to protect them,” he said.

He said he was in “an ongoing fight” with Cumulus — “there are conversations happening, but I’m not optimistic.” Asked how long these conversations could take, and how long he would wait before parting ways with Cumulus, he said, “I can’t speak to their timeline.”

As Bongino fight against Cumulus, his other employer Fox News recently announced it is putting its own vaccine mandate into effect for 2022 and ending the option for employees to show regular negative Covid-19 tests in lieu of getting the shot.

Ed D.
Ed D.

Bye Bye FOX in 2022. I will not patronize and business that is demanding that their employees take the Jab! Communist Bastards!

speedle
speedle
Reply to  Ed D.

What has Fox to do with this? Bongino works for Cumulus

speedle
speedle
Reply to  speedle

I don’t think Fox will follow up to their threat. We will see.

TDW
TDW
Reply to  speedle

He also does a show on Fox

Ed D.
Ed D.
Reply to  speedle

You obviously didn’t read the article. If you had, you would have seen that FOX is mandating the Jab for 2022. So, as I said earlier, I will not patronize any business that requires the Jab.

Old Sailor
Old Sailor
Reply to  speedle

He also works for Fox.

Erin Bradley
Erin Bradley
Reply to  speedle

15I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do… GoogleJoin1.blogspot.com

Robert Corp
Robert Corp
Reply to  speedle

Bangino parted ways with Cumulas. Thats why he’s at Fox.

Steve M
Steve M
Reply to  Robert Corp

Not true. He was already at Fox.

TexasTough
TexasTough

This should tell you none of these media companies cares about you or your rights They are cowards that will tow the Democrat line and enforce unconstitutional mandates wake up we are being played!! The vaccine does not work out does not stop or prevent like they promised boosters do nothing as it is the same vaccine masks do nothing Fauci even stated that this is about control& Tyranny nothing more The question is what is next after this??? You know they will not stop

MNIce
MNIce

Why is everybody so fixated on vaccines, and not allowing exceptions for those who have recovered from a COVID-19 infection? The science shows that except for immune-compromised individuals (who aren’t helped much by vaccines anyway) the latter have a much stronger immune response to subsequent attacks by the various SARS-COV2 viruses, and do not pose as much danger of contagion as “fully vaccinated and boosted” persons.

VIRGINIA TALLANT HEARD
VIRGINIA TALLANT HEARD
Reply to  MNIce

These “mandates” are not really about our health, they are about CONTROL !! If these work, what will be next ??

Robert Corp
Robert Corp

Our guns

Timothy Mahoney
Timothy Mahoney
Reply to  Robert Corp

Somehow, I doubt very much “comply” will work out the same way with that one.

Mmb
Mmb

This is also about conditioning the populace to comply.mmb

TaterClause60
TaterClause60
Reply to  MNIce

money

Susanna Donovan
Susanna Donovan
Reply to  MNIce

Fully vaxed are not immune boosted or with a natural or unnatural immunity. It’s a ruse and a lie. Where’s the proof? Oh, Fauci said it, so it’s true? Who has the most to gain in a mandated world of vaxed? Big Pharma and Big Government. One hand washing the other.

CashGirl

Pretty sure mr falsey is gaining, too. Guarantee he is heavily invested in the vaccine and mask industries — maybe using a “proxy,” but am certain he’s lining his pockets somehow!!

Lori Metz
Lori Metz
Reply to  MNIce

Everyone needs to watch covid revealed very eye opening

Daisydukes
Reply to  MNIce

There is a reason they want the vaccine in everyone’s body and God only knows what that reason is.

Festus
Festus

The commie dick taters want to control you on the”vaccine”(which it is not) so you will comply on guns, sterilization and forced work. It’s coming.

Eddie Price

F ’em Dan. Keep up the fight. I knew Fox would eventually succumb to the pressure. Another in a long line of mismanaged media outlets.

Old Goat
Old Goat

We have entered a season of tyranny. It is a subterfuge that either the government is concerned about the health and welfare of its citizens or employees. They had one small accommodation of extra testing now that is being withdrawn. No religious exemptions. No exemptions for a stronger natural immunity. No, its not science or the nations health care that is driving this vaccination agenda. It is the grooming and subjugation of the will of all
people from the weak and compliant, the self absorbed and duped and finally the intransigent who will be forces by loss of job and position unless they relent, yet they will not relent because their freedom is too valuable to throw at the feet of tyrants.

DebV
DebV

Whatever happened to free choice in a free society?

ray
ray

these are clearly left leaning hacks, there is massive amounts of evidence that show vaccines do not work on multiple levels.. what I would like to know is WHY,,,, Why are they forcing these on people.. what will happen if people who are forced to take the vaccine end up dying or getting long term effects.. what happens then…

Bidencheats

I would like to know why the vaccines bottles are stamped back in 2018? That raises a big red flag saying something does not add up

CashGirl
Reply to  Bidencheats

Maybe it has something to do with mr falsey predicting on video in 2017 or 18, that President Trump was going to face the greatest pandemic during his presidency that the world had ever seen! I saw that video myself, as did many others. So perhaps it is adding up!

Joe
Joe

It sad to see fox become become 2nd rate,like the rest of these commie chanels, I quit watching,a while back,Oan and newsmax are great,real news.

James Nice
James Nice

What a crock. Looks like they’re all afraid of Dementia Joe. No matter what their beliefs, they’re afraid of the final decisions by the courts may allow these mandates and the fines associated with breaking them. WE need to start to FINE this administration for much of what they’ve done in 2021. Oh I forgot. THEY don’t technically pay for anything unless it’s with our money anyway. Merry Christmas 🎅