Congressional Leadership Fund Makes 12 New Republican Endorsements

Gage Skidmore Flickr

The Congressional Leadership fund is constantly looking to support those Republicans who have a real shot at becoming the next big thing in Congress. This time around the group has started a Trailblazers Fund for 12 members of Congress. This fund is meant to help these candidates win their elections in the midterms. Here are the 11 Trailblazing candidates getting support from the fund:

jim
jim

Did any of these candidates vote for impeachment? Did any of these candidates vote for Biden’s multi trillion spending spree?

G BAR RED
G BAR RED
Reply to  jim

MORE THAN YOU WANT TO KNOW !
MCCARTHY IS AN ANTI GUN RINO !

jkidd
jkidd

Yes Jim this is so vital but I am afraid they are part of the other party working as one

SDOFAZ

And he is from the biggest enclave of dimwit nitwits in AZ. And if he got along with Ducey I am wondering if he is a rino. Good old go along fellow of that not real GOP? He needs a bit more researching!

SDOFAZ

A dynasty child, hum? We have more than enough families that want to concentrate on politics and we all know sooner or later the chicks get bad. Surely there are other candidates than a dynasty child for the GOP to back! Look for someone who has has a career outside the politics of daddy!

Steve
Steve

“Congressional Leadership Fund”? Who are you and why should ANYONE believe you or care what you say? Why would you be a part of that group? All you’ve accomplished is learning how to “Roll Over” and get MY America further in debt. Your, so called, endorsement means NOTHING without MY President’s endorsement!!!

David Sigwart
David Sigwart

Well now I see who evaluates who is qualified to run for office within the party of spineless idiots. Explains why I have changed parties to independant. Just makes me sick we will loose this country because both parties have sold out. Republicans, democrats 2.0…