Biden Twists Himself Into Knots to Attack New Italian PM

Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America

Conservative Giorgia Meloni and her conservative coalition recently won the Italian elections, sending shockwaves across globalist Europe and false claims the country had gone “fascist.”

One of the strongest attacks came from Joe Biden, who is claiming her election is a threat to “democracy” despite the elections being held democratically.

The Daily Wire‘s Tim Meads writes:

Wednesday night, the president recouped his mental energy after calling out for a dead congresswoman to compare Meloni to autocratic dictators.

“Well, folks, you know — and I mean this sincerely; you’re going to think this is a little out of whack what I’m going to talk about — but, you know, democracy is at stake,” Biden told the crowd Democratic Governors Association Reception.

The president went on to say that there are examples of anti-democratic forces around the world while adding, “You just saw what’s happened in Italy in that election.”

“And the reason I bother to say that is we can’t be sanguine about what’s happening here either,” the president maintained. “I don’t want to exaggerate it, but I don’t want to understate it.”

alan lenske
alan lenske

He’s a racist idiot! Needs to be removed!

Jane
Jane
Reply to  alan lenske

And we are sitting ducks to countries who hate us, because we have such a fool masquerading as a leader!

American
American

LOL! She’s a threat to BIDEN’S definition of democracy which is another name for socialism and communism. People are sick and tired of his kind of “democracy” and refuse to take it anymore.

Anthony R Napolillo
Anthony R Napolillo
Reply to  American

AMEN!!! As this awesome lady quoted: WE’RE READY!!! WE ARE LEGIONS!!!

Jane
Jane

The Liar in Chief proves, again and again, what a complete fraud and worst excuse of a “president” America has ever been stuck with. I wish she was our President, but because she is in Italy, I vote TRUMP 2024! Ultra Mega MAGA! Save America Again! LGB!

Anthony R Napolillo
Anthony R Napolillo
Reply to  Jane

DITTO!!!

Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh
Reply to  Jane

Yes, Giorgia Meloni is a ‘threat’, she is a threat, and a potent one at that, to the fucked up leftist/communist/globalist/elitist ideology. I hope her election is the beginning of the end to leftist ideology, I hope her administration CRUSHES any vestige of socialism.

Richard Olmsted
Richard Olmsted

Wow she is great….puddin’brain bidumb isn’t fit to even mention her name.

TomB
TomB

Wow…whatta donk Biden is. Hey y’all, I had no idea Desantis had an Italian Sister in Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni…cool beans…love them both…

Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh
Reply to  TomB

FJB, LETS GO BRANDON

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
1 month ago
Reply to  TomB

“…cool beans…” I haven’t heard that in a long time. I’m with you~~ this lady is dy-no-mite!

libs are idiots!
libs are idiots!

No one since Satan has had such a robust Divide & Destroy agenda! Biden the clown has destroyed Europe as wall as America! We need to forcibly remove the idiot or we are all going to suffer to death!

libs are idiots!
libs are idiots!

How did the clown make it for so long in politics! Stupid at this level is terrifying!

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy

Biden and other leftists will attack any conservative, the greatest threat to their socialists agenda.

alicia
alicia

Shes got the balls he lacks.!

Richard Olmsted
Richard Olmsted

Impeach mushbrain! Once every week.

Grizzly

I really like the new Italian PM, she’s got balls, brains, faith in GOD and love for her country and family!!! No wonder Buffoon Joe Bidet says she’s a threat to democracy, she’s not a crazed socialist, communist, woke lib like Good Ol’ Joey Bidet. Apparently the wannabe Tyrant/King/Dictator Joe Bidet HATES everyone from every country, including the USA, that doesn’t cower down and voluntarily allow themselves to be shackled by his almighty bloated government gestapo as Bidet and company strip away every GOD given right from each and every man, woman and child. fjb/lgb

Rick
Rick

Biden is an angry, arrogant, bigoted, racist elite. Never had an original thought in his empty skull and has never had to face the truth or results of his actions. A totally morally bankrupt creature. The sooner he is gone, we can start healing our country.