The Zionist Organization of America has announced Friday that the organization will give President Donald Trump a “rarely given” Theodor Herzl Medallion award. The ZOA sent the announcement to their members, in a statement mentioning that they will be honoring the President for “being the best friend Israel ever had in the White House.” Most Israelis have positively perceived Trump’s position on Israel. The award will be presented to President Trump on November 13th.
“In the email to its members, the ZOA listed among the former president’s accomplishments:
- Moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem;
- Recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights;
- Brokering the Abraham Accords peace agreements between Israel, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates; and three months later, between Israel and Morocco;
- Removing the U.S. from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal;
- Stopping U.S. funding of the Palestinian Authority and UNRWA, a group exclusively focused on financing Palestinian refugees and their descendants;
- Recognizing the legality of Jewish settlements in Judea and Samaria;
- Being the first U.S. president to pray at the Western Wall; and
- Issuing an executive order to strengthen Title VI of the Civil Rights Act in order to protect Jewish students.”
President Trump called himself “history’s most pro-Israel U.S. President” back in 2019. With 71% of Israel expressing confidence in the President’s “world leadership” abilities. Pew Research Center conducted a study, also in 2019, that consisted of 33 countries which found Israel to be a nation with a majority of people, 55%, that approved of the President’s policies.
Read more on News Max.
Good News, Thank you Zionist Organization. After all the beat downs Trump has suffered ate the hands of the left wing deep state pukes, he deserves a lot more recognition than he will ever get.
What Trump has been through he should have a chest full of medals. Never in the history of America has a President been so rudely treated and lied about. Trump never bowed to China or Russia like Biden and he never talked down to lesser persons. One thing I wish he had done was when Hillary Clinton called conservatives deplorables was to tell her he preferred his educated deplorables over her indoctrinated despicables.
Worth more than any Nobel prize.
He deserves the award. No question as to his loyalty toward the State of Israel.