Are These Dems Planning to Challenge Biden in 2024?

Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America

Democrats and Republicans around the country are already starting their 2024 efforts, yes even Democrats.

Politics is a year round affair and many candidates have to start planning their run years in advance. The Republican field is as open as it could be and we already know some of those candidates, but the Democrat field… There are some issues.

Democrats do not want to openly oppose Biden in a 2024 race before the 2022 elections, the party will already struggle in those races without that controversy. If any Democrat opposes Biden, they won’t do so until after the 2022 elections.

These are the 10 Democrats that could potentially replace Biden as the Democrat candidate in the 2024 election if he is unable to run or does not wish to run:

anniedawn

Really? They are the same anti-Americans with the same lies Biden spouted. Most of these braying jackazzes want to continue destroying America.

Michael Bluemke
Michael Bluemke

ALERT, ALERT 🚨🚨 ABSOLUTELY NO democrat WILL BE VOTED FOR!!! EVER!!! KEEP LYING DICTATOR bi den!! I just heard a story of a Texas mother of 9, who was saying inflation was hurting them, they buy 12 gallons per week, and its really hard!!! MSM, AND SOME dems LAUGHED AT THIS WOMAN, LAUGHED!!! THIS SHOULD ENRAGE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY, IT’S china, russia, ukraine first, and themselves of course!!! If ALL THIS, and the COMMUNIST REGIME in power now does NOT bother you, please seek help, get medication!!!
I am so freaking ANGRY over this, these COMMUNISTS are FINISHED!!! NO MORE VOTES!!!
And it’s 12 gallons of MILK!!!

James M. Hadden

And I believe around about the beginning of the Plandemic I seen photos of tankers filled with milk emptying them on the ground. Beyond digusting!!!!!

Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

GREAT:) Let them kill each other! Get the popcorn! I am so sick of these idiots. Looks like, however, we ( the Reps) are growing a back bone! I’m loving Thank God, that He it! I look at the demos pics, and I see that ‘ constipated ‘ face, on all of them:) Thank You Lord that You are in charge!

tom matthews
tom matthews

There may NOT be any election in 2024 !!

Jim Dahlberg
Jim Dahlberg

The only chance Kamala can win if she was president for at least 2 years. Her chances of winning would be better as the incumbent.

Jim Dahlberg
Jim Dahlberg

If you think Joe is bad, Chuck will make Joe look like a saint.

Jim Dahlberg
Jim Dahlberg

If Pete Buttigieg get the nomination for the democrats the democrats have loss 100% their moral compass