These Weak Democrats Stand No Chance for Re-election

Carol M. Highsmith, via Wikimedia Commons

Tom O’Halleran

Tom O’Halleran  / Public Domain

Arizona Representative Tom O’Halleran is on the NRCC’s list of targeted seats.

Junius
Junius

What about the weak RINOS, in South Carolina that need replacing?

Isabel Willis
Isabel Willis
Reply to  Junius

I got $97450 up to now this year working KJH on the online and I’m a full time student. I’AM profited. It’s really simple to know and I’m in order that cheerful that I got some answers regarding it.

Here what I do…. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟎𝟏.𝐓𝐤

Kurt
Kurt
Reply to  Junius

You mean like all of them right . I don’t believe you could come up with a pair of balls in the entire South Carolina administration .

Joe C

I’m a conservative and wish I would be wrong but Jim Cooper of Tennessee will not lose reelection. He’s been in office forever and has never been close to losing.

G BAR RED
G BAR RED
Reply to  Joe C

BULLET AND A DITCH WORKS TOO !

Joe Salazar
Joe Salazar
Reply to  Joe C

IS THIS JIM COOPER A CAREER CROOKED POLITICIAN ? I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THIS DEMOC”RAT” IS

Capt Rich Galauski
Capt Rich Galauski

They should get together with Mike Pence & start a new Party the A Party – A stands for Aholes- hope they all have a skill to fall back on- politicians do not normally so here are some recommendations -McDonalds – bus tables @ their favorite restaurant carwash worker -dishwasher – parking lot attendant

Capt Rich Galauski
Capt Rich Galauski

Do not censor my comment moderator – this is still America with 1st Amend rights

G BAR RED
G BAR RED

SHOWS YOU WHHAT A FAKE NEWS PAGE LOOKS LIKE .
WE MUST LET TRUMP KNOW !

Capt Rich Galauski
Capt Rich Galauski

Still waiting Moderator – having a problem with the English language ??

Rod Carveth
Rod Carveth

This is an absurd analysis. For example, Titus won by 28 points in 2020. Vulnerable? Get a life.

James E Smith
James E Smith
Reply to  Rod Carveth

How long and how many times has she ran and won here in NEVADA ? Myself I know of the last seem’s Familiar 🤔
The kids probably know her better then myself Trucking all those years I am a die hard Constitutional Conservative And Have Never Supported The Communist Democrat Party Ever. I have alway’s known Who This Nations Enemies Are The Slave Master’s Party. As A Veteran.

compressor7
compressor7

Nice list. Now, what about electronic voting machines ? If electronic voting machines are used then the list means nothing. All electronic voting machines can be manipulated. That’s why they were manufactured.

G BAR RED
G BAR RED

RINO’S, COMMIECRATS ONLY DESERVE A BULLET AND A DITCH !

OldSarge
OldSarge

As long as the welfare checks and food stamps keep coming and the union influence is still strong, it will take a nuclear blast to get Kildee out of his seat. He has job security no matter what he does. If he looses, it will be to another Democrat in the primaries. Voters in his district will never elect a Republican.

Cathy Lee
Cathy Lee
Reply to  OldSarge

It’s called term limits. It will be easier to try and get term limits on the ballot, then trying to vote someone out, when you have Dominion machine’s.

It was never meant for people to make a career, as a politician.
The power is what their looking for. It certainly isn’t about money. Because after 2 years they all become millionaires.
The first day they go to Washington, they meeting with the lobbyist. They are bombarded with money pay offs for their votes.

TERM LIMITS IS A MUST AND A GOOD WAY TO START ON CLEANING HOUSE.

IH8LIBS
IH8LIBS

A vote for any democrat is a vote against America….

Grampa
Grampa

Why do people become dissatisfied with republicans much more quickly than democrats? could it be the media? when a republican wins an election the attacks start they get blamed for every problem back to the ice age. democrats however can do no wrong and media flips the blame to the nearest republican. Am I wrong?—–Grampa

ILONA TIHANYI
ILONA TIHANYI
Reply to  Grampa

U R ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

Joe Salazar
Joe Salazar

HOW ABOUT JOAQUIN CASTRO FROM TEXAS, THAT BACK STABBING TRAITOR SHOULD BE ON TOP OF THE LIST.

Nathan