Leftist Mayor Proves to be a Hypocrite

MacLean Center / CC BY Wikimedia Commons

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott sent 100 illegal aliens to far-left Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago after they entered Texas illegally. Chiacago is a sanctuary city for illegals, but the migrants were quickly bussed to a nearby suburb by the leftist mayor’s regime.

Fox News reports:

While Chicago is a sanctuary city and Cook County is a sanctuary county, the migrants at the Burr Ridge Hampton Inn are in DuPage County. The county’s sanctuary status is unclear. However, Burr Ridge Republican Mayor Garry Grasso previously said he would work to secure the border and “defund sanctuary cities,” according to WGN-TV.

Now, Grasso said he is “frustrated” by the sudden influx of migrants.

“I’m the mayor of the village, I should have been told. I’m as frustrated as Mayor Lightfoot was in her not being told,” Mayor Gary Grasso said. “I’m frustrated but we’re dealing with the situation and I’m going to keep my residents and my businesses apprised.”

Grasso referenced Mayor Lightfoot previously lashing out at Governor Abbott for the transportation of migrants, calling it “unacceptable” at a press conference this week.

The Chicago mayor previously said, “My frustration comes from the actions of the governor of Texas,” adding, “There could be a level of coordination and cooperation, but he chooses to do none of those things. Instead, he chooses to send human beings across the country to an uncertain destination.”

the old dog
the old dog
27 days ago

And, of course, Mayor Lightfoot hasn’t considered telling Sleepy Joe to close the SOURCE of her unwanted “new neighbors”.

Brenda
Brenda
21 days ago
Reply to  the old dog

Beetle juice doesn’t like it when she doesn’t get her way….she has a tantrum

Redwolf
Redwolf
27 days ago

Light in the Head Lightfoot says that Chicago is a sanctuary city. Well Mayor Light in the Head it looks to me like you either need to put up or shut up. Not that I’m expecting you to do either one because liberals are incapable of shutting up and they’re too dam*ed hypocritical to put up unless they can do it with someone else’s money.

sam
sam
26 days ago

Who Beettlejuice? I won’t say it 3 times!

Bubba Love
Bubba Love
26 days ago

The dems want open borders so keep sending the illegal’s to dem cities.

Laurah Sedeq
Laurah Sedeq
21 days ago
Reply to  Bubba Love

Our states on the border get no notice of the millions coming across illegally! Only sharing a drip of volunteers who go to the Sanctuary cities! Put up or shut up!

Stephen Russell
Stephen Russell
26 days ago

Its OK she ships them to conservativs suburbs & then can LOSE more votes

James
James
26 days ago

Think S. Africa. Venezuella. Soviet Russia. Communist China. Sweden. Germany. All on the dole financed by your corporate slave labor. US being the Golden goose laying the golden eggs for the indigent & failed con artist Marxist criminal politicians running US institutions & other world government & UN above all.

Jane Patriot
Jane Patriot
25 days ago

Does Chicago mayor think she’s special??!!! Chibidenbama sends illegals EVERYWHERE WITH NO NOTICE!! Buss them to her front yard!!! If she claims Chicago as sanctuary and she busses them to the burbs…I’d sue that mayor big time!!!

Lorraine Ferguson
Lorraine Ferguson
24 days ago

I don’t believe they informed Governor Abbott before they “delivered” all these immigrants to his towns / states / counties.What goes around comes around. Eating your own mess.

Thomas Kauffman
Thomas Kauffman
21 days ago

shes really an enemy alien from out space! Look at thoise bug-eyes.

elemteacher
elemteacher
21 days ago

I want her to look at me. One eye’s always looking someplace else,.

Glenn
Glenn
21 days ago

Listen up Beetlejuice!! Don’t you think every Gov or mayor of any of the cities ole creepy Joe has sent hundreds of illegals to should have been told also???? You dont care that he sends them to republican run cities but you freak out because you have to deal with a measly hundred that awesome Gov Abbott sent to you as a gift seeing how you are a sanctuary citie and state!!!! Looks to me like you should be thanking him and asking him for thousands more like them! Aint that what you call a sanctuary city? Don’t you welcome ALL illegals like you’ve said many times?? What a crock of baloney you turned out to be!!! Oh, hope you like all the crime you dimwits are causing! Hope your citizens like it too cause they are the ones suffering, not you!!!!

Barrett T Smith
Barrett T Smith
21 days ago

Lightfoot is as dense as she is ugly.

charles hollis
charles hollis
20 days ago

Lightfoot and her ilk are the problem in America. The ignorant BITCH deserves hanging, not in a political office in one of the most corrupt cities in America.