Shocking Poll Results Reveal Trump’s Unprecedented Surge, Leaving Democrats In A Panic As He Secures His Largest Lead Over Biden.
Trump’s Lead Over Biden
- A recent Washington Post-ABC News poll indicates that Donald Trump has 52% support among registered voters, compared to Joe Biden’s 42%.
- Trump’s lead has increased since May, where he led by 6 points (49%-43%).
- Notably, Trump has a significant edge among voters aged 35 and younger, leading Biden by 20 points.
Voter Sentiment on Biden’s Performance
- Only 15% of U.S. adults feel they are better off under Biden, whereas 44% believe they are worse off.
- Biden’s job approval stands at 37%, with 56% disapproving.
- Concerns are high over Biden’s economic management, gas and energy prices, food prices, and border handling.
GOP Presidential Primary
- Trump dominates the GOP field with 54% support among registered Republicans and GOP-leaning independents.
- His closest competition is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis with 15%, who has seen a decline from his initial 25% when announcing his 2024 presidential campaign.
- Others in the race have less than 10% support, including former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley and former Vice President Mike Pence.
Other Key Details
- 74% believe Biden, who would be 82 at the start of the next term, is too old for the presidency, while 50% say the same for Trump, who would be 78.
- Additionally, 62% of Democrat and Democrat-leaning voters prefer someone else as the Democratic nominee.
- The survey was conducted among 1,006 U.S. adults and 890 registered voters between Sept. 15-20, with a margin of error ranging from ±3.5% for the overall sample to ±6% for Democrats and ±5.5% for Republicans.