Alleged Affair May Derail Trump’s Top V.P. Pick.
Alleged Affair: Noem & Lewandowski
- Multiple sources claimed Republican South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem had an affair with Donald Trump’s adviser, Corey Lewandowski.
- Witnesses report seeing intimate interactions between the two at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago in December 2020.
- Republican circles reportedly knew of the affair for years. Rumors abound that Noem’s husband vacated the governor’s mansion two years prior.
2024 Presidential Race
- Noem, previously speculated as a 2024 contender, endorsed Trump for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.
- Noem’s endorsement fueled speculation that Trump might select her as his VP candidate.
- Noem stated no Republican could win the nomination against Trump, and she supports his candidacy wholeheartedly.
Lewandowski’s Past Controversies
- Lewandowski, instrumental in Trump’s 2016 campaign, faced accusations of mishandling Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields in 2016.
- Trump reportedly asked Lewandowski in 2017 to limit the Russia probe, but this command wasn’t carried out.
- Accusations of inappropriate behavior with women, including Joy Villa and Hope Hicks, have plagued Lewandowski.
- He was also reportedly ousted from the Make America Great Again Action super PAC due to misconduct allegations.